navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Rejected again!!!!
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Rejected again!!!! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
HAN
Unregistered
Posts 5

0 posted 2004-04-28 01:06 PM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Im sorry just needed to get that off my chest.
i thought he liked me, turns out he doesn't.
I had known him for just over a year, don't live very close to eachother so rarely  see hi, but ithought we connected. we got on so well or so i thought.

what is wrong with me? why does no one like me? im nearly 20  and no one wants to be with me.

Sorry to ramble on, ignore me.

just needed to get it out of my system, it would normally be him i turn to at this point but i can't.

thanx

Han xx

© Copyright 2004 HAN - All Rights Reserved
ESP
Member Elite
since 2000-01-25
Posts 2556
Floating gently on a cloud....
1 posted 2004-04-28 02:12 PM

I hear you, Han! I'm turning 21 in June and way better versed in the art of being rejected than in actually being with someone etc
MSN me if you like, pigletdoglet@hotmail.com and we can exchange sob stories! You aren't alone with the rejection issue by any means, happens to us all...
Take care,
Liz x
PS: That "what is wrong with me"...I've asked that to the people here more times than I'd like to remember in similar context to yours...I'll tell you my latest philosophy if you want, but won't bore you with it unless you actually want to be!!

"Time has told me not to ask for more, one day our ocean will find its shore" ~Nick Drake

HAN
Unregistered
Posts 5

2 posted 2004-04-28 03:49 PM

Thank you very Much   ESP.

Feel better in a way to know that someone understands.

I just don't know right now how to make myself feel better, feel sorry for myself and i hate that.

it was always him who talked to me and made me feel better when i was down. i suppose ialways clung on to him waiting for him to realise he felt the same.

Hope your ok?

Thank you
Han xx

ESP
Member Elite
since 2000-01-25
Posts 2556
3 posted 2004-04-28 04:10 PM

Many people will understand how you are feeling though I guess we all hurt in our own individual ways.
I know what you mean about not liking to feel sorry for yourself...I always feel guilty if I catch myself wallowing in self-pity.
As it happens, I have recently been dumped so I am up and down at the moment...but mostly fine, due to general refusal to be floored by him. Personally, I think men are bastards. Jokes. But all too often they complicate your life and hurt you. Then again I guess they would say the same about women. Conclusion: The human race sucks!
I also know what you mean about clinging to the hope of someone eventually realising they reciprocate your feelings. It's hard when it doesn't happen...and before you ask, it didn't happen!! Oh well...
Talk to you soon,
Liz xx

"Time has told me not to ask for more, one day our ocean will find its shore" ~Nick Drake

HAN
Unregistered
Posts 5

4 posted 2004-04-28 04:27 PM

Thank you for all your kind words.

Was that you Philosphy? i don't mind being bored with it makes me happy.

And just to let you know that i plan on holding out for my guy, even though i doubt he will ever realise just how much he means to me.

ok happy thoughts, ignore me im at a low, normally much better company:P

Han xx

ESP
Member Elite
since 2000-01-25
Posts 2556
5 posted 2004-04-28 04:38 PM

Nah my philosophy is...uh...yeah Ill get back to you on that one! Don't you have msn/icq/whatever else? It's ok to hold out for him in one sense, but not at the expense of everything else. In a way it's a method of getting through the hurt of being alone because you can believe you are destined for him, but not too literally. If someone else comes along, give them a chance...cos hey you never know how long he'll take to come round, if he ever does! May as well have some company/experiences etc in between. Shouldn't feel guilty for that.
Anyway I shall stop rambling. Unfortunately I still can't remember what I was going to say was my philosophy...
Yeah, Im useless!
Have you registered yet? Do you write poetry? Welcome to Passions...
I wrote a bit of poetry but these days I tend to stick to discussion forums mostly cos I dont have time to write poetry but still like to visit here. Specially if I feel like ranting/feel like seeing what others are ranting about!
Seeya,
Liz xx

Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams
6 posted 2004-04-28 06:23 PM

Heh I am 18. I havn't gone out yet. Could be worse
Juju

ESP
Member Elite
since 2000-01-25
Posts 2556
7 posted 2004-04-28 06:47 PM

I haven't technically gone out either, Juju And I am turning 21...when I say technically, my experience revolves around being led on and dumped as soon as I start to believe it's happening. If that makes any sense lol
Life is weird...
Men are weird...
Women are weird...
I am very weird...
Take care,
Liz x

HAN
Unregistered
Posts 5

8 posted 2004-04-30 08:37 AM

Hello All, thanks for the advice,

i used to write alot but now i find i'm just too busy, but i still like reading all of yours. some very good stuff really enjoy it.

most of my writng tended to come from rants and when i was low. decided i didn't like what i wrote then, so stopped. do plan on taking it up again when i'm not so busy and feeling happier with myself. maybe this summer who knows.

ESP - like reading what other ppl rant about too, makes me feel like i'm not alone. comforting in a way.

How did everyone else start writing, was it just a thing you found enjoyable/easy so carried on?  just wondering...

thank you

Han xx

Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams
9 posted 2004-04-30 04:59 PM

Haven't been kissed
planned to go out on a date

not that I am ugly
I scare them
I am not creepy just a little on the hyper side

Bec
since 2001-02-23
Posts 475
Canberra
10 posted 2004-05-03 07:36 AM

You're only 20, there is plenty more time to fall in love. I'm 23 and while I have had one major long term relationship in my life, I don't think that was my only chance at happiness.

I do remember feeling the same way when my relationship ended, but now I'm happy just to wait and see how my life turns out.

It will come, just don't force things.

Hope that helps.

B

"I'm not crazy I'm just a little unwell"~ Matchbox 20

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Rejected again!!!!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary