navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Family!
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Family! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
kissa~rachelle
since 2003-11-27
Posts 988
nowhere special

0 posted 2004-04-06 07:50 PM

Hey people. I dunno, it just seems, like i get into trouble all of the time, like 2 weeks apart, over things that MY FRIENDS do, and deny. Like today, my friend Matt, he came over, while my other friend was over, and he took 2 packs of my parents cigarettes, and my mom thinks i did it, because i smoke, and ALL of thr people i hang out with, and that hang out with me... SMOKE. Then about 3 months ago, some of my friends, broke into my other friends house, while they were outta town, and stole a bunch of liquer, and.. i got balamed for it! Then that led to some of my friends blabbn on me about this new years party. I JUST got ungrounded like about 2 weeks ago, and then before all that stuff heppend, i had gotten grounded for a month because, one of my friends snuck over to my house, and left my gate open, and my dogs got out. She didnt tell me she was coming over that late either. I mean... I duno, it jsut seems like everything was better, when i didnt have any friends. I duno, everything just really sucks/ right now, and i'm just tired of all the stuff happening to me, instead of the poeple who actually did it. I have been grounded for like 6 months total in the past year. Like since august. I duno. Whatever ya think, tell me.

I want a relationship i can finally sink my teeth into.~ Alexander Sterling

© Copyright 2004 Karissa - All Rights Reserved
serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

1 posted 2004-04-06 10:13 PM

I'm confused, sweetie...

Why did you title this "Family!"?

It seems to me it's the "friends" that are the source of your trouble.

I suppose I'm just sounding like an old lady, but it did occur to me, that if you are allowing people into your life that will consistently take advantage of your generosity, even to the point of stealing from your family, and knowingly allowing you to take the blame for that, well...sigh.

Those ain't friends.

As painful as it is to acknowledge, surely you must realize that?

and no, I'm not judging you.

It's taken me 42 years to learn that. (And I still get it wrong, quite often, too.)

So hugs.

nakdthoughts
Member Laureate
since 2000-10-29
Posts 19200
Between the Lines
2 posted 2004-04-07 06:55 PM

I agree with Karen..those aren't friends, they are users and it seems to me they are taking you for a "sucker" and you should wise up and either get new friends before pretty soon no one who has any decent upbringing will want to be associatd with you.

If you let people into your home and allow them(by not stopping them) from stealing your families things, then you are just as much to blame as they are.

What on earth do you see in these people that you call friends...that are always getting you into trouble anyway?????

Someone needs to shake some sense into you..unless you are making this stuff up..I mean how many times does someone have to get hit on the head before they realize to move out of the way.

I am not trying to be mean..just trying to wake you up to the insanity of this~~
get rid of these "friends"...

M

kissa~rachelle
since 2003-11-27
Posts 988
nowhere special
3 posted 2004-04-08 10:50 PM

Yea, i  get what ya''ll r saying, and i apreciate the comments. Thanx.

I want a relationship i can finally sink my teeth into.~ Alexander Sterling

Match
since 2002-07-01
Posts 286
Canada Edmonton
4 posted 2004-04-22 09:42 PM

You definantley need new friends, though it is very hard to make new connectiosn to people anyways either ditch them or talk to them about it.  

http://www.enternexus.com/profile.php?uid=34810 <----Thats all me

Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams
5 posted 2004-04-23 10:01 PM

Heh, believe me, I know you know you should leave them! As a teenager I know how hard it is to leave your "group". Here my story:

Starting seventh grade I met new friends. I never had friends, because every one hated me in my elementy school. So I hung around them. Unfortunitly they were the wrong poeple to hang around.  Later on, they would for the next 3 years torure me, harass me, lie to me, just so they could be more popular or get popular, because the the kids from my elementry hated me.(There was alot of them and yes I was in there minds the most un cool kid.) I had rumors spread that I was: gay, pregnet, that I had bathroom problems. none of them were true.I wasn't dating even at the time. My ninth grade year in that middle school I had to go to car training for the test to get the permit. (At this time I was very depressed and lost and hated the wolrd.)I met the most wonderful man in the world. I love him to this day, though he has hurt me alot. He put faith back in to my heart, for the human race. Then at that point in time I devised a plan next year in high school I would pretend they didn't exist. I would make brand knew friends.  I would move on. tenth grade came and I was so lost in that school. it was huge. It was under construction too. if you coulkd imagen. When ever I heard them I would just pretend They didn't exist. and every one laft at them saying I didn't exist. Well then I got popular. the biggest mistake of my life. When they found out they did every thing in there power to make me fall on my knees and cry. Fortunitly some seniors stayed my friends and picked me up and let me hang with them. They showwed me that good friends stay no matter what. they even introduced me to others who were  nice poeple whom I made friends with. Now, two years later, I am the senior who looks after every one. I am not popular, but many poeple respect me (I am drop dead gorgous so I am Kinda intemadating to some poeple). I have wonderful friends who I trust with my life. Yes I am still resentful at those poeple, but I am happy now. I am around poeple who love me for who I am. I can act8ually smile and really laugh and I am happy.

please under stand it may be a hard path to stop being friends, but in the end it will be worth it. I hope my story has helped you.

-Juju-

SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
6 posted 2004-08-11 06:59 PM

just because they will hang around you, doesn't mean you should hang around them. I would rather go through life with no friends, then having having "friends" like the ones you describe here....there are other kids out there, kids whose priorites are in better places, with things like oh I don't know, God, getting good grades, not drinking and smoking....making the most out of their lives....you know, little things like that....

seriously..... I do know what it means to find new friends, and I know what is like to have dirt ball friends that you need to get away from. I got 6 months probation and in a hellva lot of trouble with my folks when I was younger. They gave me no option, as part of my probation, I had to never speak to the girl I got in trouble with.(yes, the probation officer really checked to see if I was hanging out with her)(she, by the way, didn't get into ANY trouble) It tought me a valuable lesson.

Just distance yourself from those kids as fast as you can. Find new things to do with your time. Get a healthy hobby ....
Try Yoga...

anyway, if you don't figure it out kiddo, it's just going to keep getting you in trouble and after this many times, you really do only have your self to blame. Don't let those little jerks lead you around....lead yourself, and others will like what they see....

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Family!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary