navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Why does everything have to be so complicated???,
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Why does everything have to be so complicated???, Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
kissa~rachelle
since 2003-11-27
Posts 988
nowhere special

0 posted 2004-08-04 09:00 PM

I like my best friends soon to be ex boyfriend. He is a close friend and he told me that he is going to break up with her, and lately, he has sorta been acting different towards me...and harriet,his girlfreind, and my best friend, told me that she has cheated on him with like 2 or three other guys, and he is breaking up with her, and i am pretty sure he will ask me out, and i dont know what i should say, because i really really like him, he is soo... sweet, and just perfect, but, i dont know if i should because of harriet????

Any comments would be apprecitaed...

The drama...one of these days it's gonna kill me.

Karissa

I want a relationship i can finally sink my teeth into.~ Alexander Sterling

© Copyright 2004 Karissa - All Rights Reserved
Susan
Member Ascendant
since 2004-03-27
Posts 5104
walking the surreal
1 posted 2004-08-07 08:14 PM

Even if he is yesterday's treat, 10 to 1 will give you that Harriet will see it as a betrayal should you step out with him.  So ask yourself which means more to you, the possiblities of a new relationship, or the keeping of an established one?  Make your choice with your eyes wide open to the possibilities of the fall out, then follow your heart.  If you feel the least bit of trepidition, this denotes serious consideration.  In the end, though, be true to yourself and then be prepared to accept the results of your choice.

Hope you find the path that is true to you,

Susan

Happiness isn't something that happens to you, it's created from within you.  Joy is a state of mind.

SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
2 posted 2004-08-07 11:46 PM

yikes, this is a touchy one....
if she has cheated on him and all that, ask her flat out how she feels about him. If he is not important to her, then pose the question 'what if someone close to you was diggin him?' Would she really care? But if she does care, and it would hurt her, decide what means more to you, her or him...good luck kiddo

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Why does everything have to be so complicated???,

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary