navwin » Discussion » Feelings » i don't know what to think
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic i don't know what to think Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Riley
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2002-07-18
Posts 1038
in the pouring rain

0 posted 2003-07-09 11:40 AM

to tell the truth, i don't know what i am thinking. my head is killing me and my life seems to have been put on a halt. talking helps, but i need to see " him ", and i know you probably don't want to hear any of this, because it sounds like i am having a pity party for myself but truly, i don't know what to do. i feel like i am going to cry everytime i think about this, and what is going to happen, i don't know. i had a dream last night about " him " and all i know is that i was next to him and it felt so good, but i don't even think i like him, and my life is just nuts. the tears won't come, and neither will peace. thanks for listening.
riley

*the bloody tide comes in on the shore, time after time*

© Copyright 2003 Riley Grant - All Rights Reserved
Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
1 posted 2003-07-09 02:12 PM

New and different feelings happen upon us when we reach your age, Riley - If it helps at all - They're very normal feelings.. They truly are.  The best you can do is to try to handle all this new "stuff" as calmly as possible... Sooner or later, you'll begin to adapt... You will...
eor
since 2002-09-26
Posts 959
blues & greys
2 posted 2003-07-09 03:27 PM

ditto...and yes we do want to hear all about it...talking makes everything so much easier...i don't know if you gave 'him' the note yet, but you should...that hardest thing in the world to do is to put yourself out there to somebody and let them see you emotionally inside...its hard sometimes even nerve racking...but in my opinion it is better to know then to never know...i would like to knwo the outcome...if you want to share...eor

"in a past life i was a woodcarver's knife: the sharpend blade of a wood cutter, the eldest son of the chief's brother: a maker of drums"

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » i don't know what to think

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary