navwin » Discussion » Feelings » it's my life
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic it's my life Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Riley
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2002-07-18
Posts 1038
in the pouring rain

0 posted 2003-07-02 11:14 PM

i am so lost and confused right now. my life is turning upside down and to stop it would be a pure crime i am sure. maybe it's just my age, right, a teen thing might we call it. all i know is that i am going through so much and my mind can't take much more of it......a release....i thank you for listening.

*the bloody tide comes in on the shore, time after time*

© Copyright 2003 Riley Grant - All Rights Reserved
Skyfire
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-12-27
Posts 3381
Riding
1 posted 2003-07-03 12:39 PM

Kielo
since 2002-02-11
Posts 1109

2 posted 2003-07-03 01:43 AM

I know how you feel...

Kielo

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Bec
since 2001-02-23
Posts 475
Canberra
3 posted 2003-07-03 06:26 AM

I know what you mean. I'm dealing with some demons of my own at the moment. Email me if you need someone to talk to.

Bec

"Poetry and Hums aren't things which you get, they're things which get you. And all you can do is to go where they can find you."
-Winnie-the-Pooh

Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
4 posted 2003-07-03 07:16 AM

Riley - This is a very normal part of growing up.  Remember - You don't have to BE grown up yet.  You're still 14ish, right?  The good news is... You're still allowed to lean on Mom & Dad - That's what they're there for... Do it, do it, do it... You'll likely feel a whole lot better...
Sudhir Iyer
Member Ascendant
since 2000-04-26
Posts 6943
Mumbai, India : now in Belgium
5 posted 2003-07-03 09:59 AM

yep, listen to Nan...
Riley
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2002-07-18
Posts 1038
in the pouring rain
6 posted 2003-07-03 11:21 AM

thank you all for the hugs, and nan, i'm not sure if i could lean on my mom and dad for this stuff. i don't know, it's like i can't lean on anyone, because i am alone in this, at least that's how it feels. i am turning 14 in the fall, and going into highschool, where i am sure it will get worse.

eor
since 2002-09-26
Posts 959
blues & greys
7 posted 2003-07-03 12:57 PM

listen, i know how you feel, i was there at yor age too, going into high school was terrible for me, or at least i though it would be, but i was not all that bad, i admit there were more times than not when i was down, way down, and my life was all crazy, nothign made sense...i can't tell you hpw things are going to go, but i can tell you this, 'this too shall pass'...everythign gets better eventually, even in your darkest hour and you can not see the light, i promise you it gets better, just talk to someone you can trust about your feelings...it might be hard, but do it...i learned that the hard way, i used to keep everything bottled up inside told nobody anything and it tore me up...if you ever ned anythign just ask i will help if you need it...i don't have all the answers, in fact maybe not any, but i can give you advice through my life's troubles, because i am not too far removed from where you are about to be...

"in a past life i was a woodcarver's knife: the sharpend blade of a wood cutter, the eldest son of the chief's brother: a maker of drums"

Wind
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2002-10-12
Posts 2981

8 posted 2003-07-03 07:49 PM

yeah... I've been depressed lately too. So you can talk to me, I may not be able to tell you everything will be fine, but I can relate. I think everyone can. You're right, ending your life won't change a thing.

I said I'm going to buy a gun and start a war,
If you can tell me something worth fighting for
-coldplay

Riley
since 2002-07-18
Posts 1038
in the pouring rain
9 posted 2003-07-03 08:01 PM

i don't know what to do now, i mean life seems fine, but i know that tonight, i will have another dream and regret half of my life, and write a letter to a guy that won't ever answer me back and i don't know what else but ya.

Wind
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2002-10-12
Posts 2981

10 posted 2003-07-03 08:05 PM

hey.. you're here. I get the same way. I've been having terrible stomach aches and other stuff. And I'm fine dne say.. but the next might not be. And I can't sleep as well. so yeah, we've all been there. I guess some of us are there now.
I hope it passes for you
I said I'm going to buy a gun and start a war,
If you can tell me something worth fighting for
-coldplay

[This message has been edited by Wind (07-04-2003 10:04 AM).]

blueyedlioness
since 2003-04-24
Posts 289
USA
11 posted 2003-07-05 04:52 PM

Girl, I'm sorry... *hugs*

Things are gonna get better... I promise. I remember twelve, thirteen, fourteen... all too well. And I frequently state I wouldn't go back for ANYTHING. Life is so crazy then...

One thing, though... sounds like you really like this guy. If he doesn't respond, he's not worthy of you, okay? Remember, nobody is worth your tears... and the one who is, won't make you cry.

I'm here, you know... if you need to talk.

-Laura

Riley
since 2002-07-18
Posts 1038
in the pouring rain
12 posted 2003-07-05 09:21 PM

erg, yea well i have written a note to this "guy" and i am so afraid to give it to him, but otherwise tonight life is pretty good. but i am scared to give him that note........to scared

LoveBug
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Elite
since 2000-01-08
Posts 4697

13 posted 2003-07-05 10:32 PM

Been there, done that.. several times

It'll make you learn and it'll make you strong. Everyone always says that, but it really is true. Hang in there.

Oh, make me Thine forever
And should I fainting be
Lord, let me never ever
Outlive my love for Thee

Riley
since 2002-07-18
Posts 1038
in the pouring rain
14 posted 2003-07-07 11:46 AM

i firstly want to thank all of you for your support. i really need it right now, i can't think straight anymore. everywhere i go, i know i am gonna see him, or at least i convince myself i am, and i am scared to go anywhere. i feel so stupid, and this week i am suppossed to go to a friends house and give a note to the guy i have been crazy over for the last year. and to say i am scared to death to give it to him, would be the understatment of the year. but i know that i have to or else i will severly regret it, because then i will just hide in the shadows again, and he will never know. i don't know what to do. i am pulled in like 15 directions and i don't know how much more i can take. i think part of me just wants to give him that note and leave it to that and hope he calls me.
thanks for listening
riley

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » it's my life

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary