navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Yet another "feelings" experience that I'm having
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Yet another "feelings" experience that I'm having Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Skyfire
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-12-27
Posts 3381
Riding

0 posted 2003-07-06 05:44 PM

So yeah, an annoyance occured today with someone who supposedly cared about me, and I was just wondering, since I've never actually FELT after an annoyance like this, what exactly am I supposed to feel after a break up of a relationship that I was honestly starting to care about? Am I supposed to care? Am I supposed to cry? Am I supposed to be angry? Am I supposed to mourn a love lost or something like that? All I know is that the next guys who fall for me are going to have a lifetime of work ahead of them in order to get through the walls that I've already started to rebuild around my emotions. And whoever manages to get through them, I will marry him.
ARG I HATE all these stupid problems I'm having lately, like what the hell? (Is that allowed? If not, I apologize lol)
Stupid feelings *walks away muttering and realising that she's looking absolutely ridiculous*

© Copyright 2003 Rhonda Adolph - All Rights Reserved
Purple Poet On Wheels
since 2002-06-21
Posts 145
Pittsburgh/Edinboro, PA
1 posted 2003-07-06 07:50 PM

Everything you are feeling is completely healthly and should feel free to vent.  You need to allow yourself to  feel what you are feelinng.  Because you will explode if you bottle up your feelings.

Did that make any sense.

I hope that helps a little  

PoetryIsLife
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-10-27
Posts 1763
...in my boxers...
2 posted 2003-07-06 07:59 PM

*hugs* Find me online. We can talk. Go through whatever emotions you need to, Linalu, simple as that. Simple as that. Life is short, so do what you have to do.

~Titus

"I want you to hit me as hard as you can." No, really, I do.

gemjop
Member Elite
since 2002-11-18
Posts 2587
Pencilveinia, USA
3 posted 2003-07-07 05:29 AM

ugh. i know what you mean. i'm experiencing a major break up, i'm angry, i miss him, i don't want him back, but then again i do, hes changed, i miss the old him, i dream about him every night, horrible dreams that make me feel such anxiety, and i think , think think alllllll day. so my heart goes out to your confused state of mind.
Larry C
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-09-10
Posts 10286
United States
4 posted 2003-07-07 10:49 AM

Rhonda,
I know you're shocked that an old fart would know exactly these feelings...but I do. I broke up with a girlfriend and had a dull ache in my chest for a full year. My head knew it was the right thing but my heart just couldn't accept it. And the nice thing about those walls you're building is that they crumble when it's the right guy! Peace, courage and hope from me to you...

AND  

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

spritrider87
since 2003-05-31
Posts 294
NH
5 posted 2003-07-07 11:13 AM

hey hope you sort through your problems and come out of this ok. abouthe explode response they are right iv done it plenty of times it isnt pretty either. im here if you want to talk.ill listen im good at that. later.

"i am in troble but no one knows it if you can figure out my messages then help me.
at the end of the rope taking my last breath "

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Yet another "feelings" experience that I'm having

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary