navwin » Discussion » Feelings » I have to laugh...
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic I have to laugh... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
nakdthoughts
Member Laureate
since 2000-10-29
Posts 19200
Between the Lines

0 posted 2002-10-26 10:11 PM

I was finally able to get my whole family  ..Mom and 3 brothers and my sister(who needs a liver transplant) plus all the nieces, nephews, etc...together for the first time in years...

My mother decided to unload family pictures on us. The very last one was a large framed one in the middle of the dining room table. Seems like she was unloading my wedding picture and no one picked it up... I guess she didn't want him anymore either...just a happening, thought I would share.

at least I am smiling...still
M

© Copyright 2002 Wynter Bliss - All Rights Reserved
Balladeer
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-05
Posts 25505
Ft. Lauderdale, Fl USA
1 posted 2002-10-26 11:05 PM

ROFL! Sounds like he was framed!

Laughter is a GOOD thing, Maureen, and yours is musical. Keep the faith!!

Auguste
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-02-16
Posts 3953
By the sea
2 posted 2002-10-26 11:44 PM

And keep smiling, Maureen.   It's always nice when family can get together.  I have four sisters and seven brothers, nieces, nephews, great nieces and nephews, so our reunions can really be a mad house at times. LOL
quietlydying
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-06-10
Posts 935
the wonderful land of oz
3 posted 2002-10-27 12:41 PM

haha.

that made me smile.

thanks.

/jen/

what if they gave a war, and nobody came...

[This message has been edited by quietlydying (10-27-2002 12:41 AM).]

nakdthoughts
Member Laureate
since 2000-10-29
Posts 19200
Between the Lines
4 posted 2002-10-27 08:04 AM

Thanks Deer..I have decided that the photos and artworks having us in them are all stages of my life and I will have a gallery of them hanging in my second floor hallways...I may even write a poem for each(if I haven't already)  and  hang them framed below each..

Michael that IS a large family..I have over 40 neices and nephews but we are all spread up and down the east coast now. Thank you for the smile and the time you take to read and respond to me.
hugsss
M

/jen/
I am glad it made you smile..that is exactly what I did when I picked it up to take home.

Maureen

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » I have to laugh...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary