navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Dear Josh
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Dear Josh Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Broken_Winged_Angel
since 2000-04-06
Posts 994
Small Town, Somewhere

0 posted 2001-01-02 12:46 PM

Dear Josh,
  It's been quite a while since the last time we talked.   You know, anytime now you can leave me alone.   I still hear your voice at night.  And I see you out of the corner of my eyes at the bar or on the street.  I could've sworn you were at the mall when I was shopping last week.   And when the stars are shining brightly, I can hear you talking to me from behind...but everytime I turn around, you're not there.   What kind of game are you up to?  It's driving me crazy.  I'd give anything just to have you stop tormenting me.  Then again, maybe not.  I don't ever want to forget what we had.  If you went away and quit bothering me I might loose all of the other memories too.  I don't want that to happen.  Looks like I'm stuck, huh?  That's okay.  After thinking about it, I'd rather feel that you were near than have to admit how far away you really are.  I hope you found a nicer place to live in.  Well, I'm running out of time so I'll end this now.  Take care.
    Always,
      Nicole

P.S.  Please wait for me, where ever you are.  I'd hate to think that we'd never see each other again.  I really do miss you a lot and I wish beyond belief that I had been there the night you killed yourself.  Maybe if I had, you wouldn't have done it.  Remember the other times we talked when one of us was feeling down?  We could have talked that night.  You know I would have listened.  Goodbye again.  Me.

© Copyright 2001 Angel - All Rights Reserved
Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
1 posted 2001-01-02 01:41 AM

I'm going to assume this isn't an invitation to discuss the travesties of suicide - which would only encourage someone to violate our guidelines - so will guess it is meant to be either poetry or prose. As such, it will receive more attention as a work of art in one of our forums set aside for that purpose, rather than in a Discussion forum like Feelings. I don't really know which of the forums you would prefer, so rather than move this to one, I'll suggest you repost it in one of your own choice.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Dear Josh

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary