navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Love
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Love Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
forverpeomuser
since 2000-03-05
Posts 1

0 posted 2000-03-05 09:09 PM

This is something that reminds me of my hard times.
           Do you love me the Way I do you????

When we were together I wanted to rip myself apart. But when I wasn't with you I couldn't bare my heart. I loved you so dearly but what do I get in return. I get drinking and smoking. I don't get the love , the tenderness, the way I cherished you. I don't get the things I did for you in return. Not that I'm asking you for them, I love you way to much. But it wouldn't hurt to call me or even tell me that you love me. When I ask you if you really love me you say of course and why wouldn't I but the way you show it 's kinda funny.

I love you still and always will from the bottom of my heart. But I feel unwelcomed and now it's time that I move on to one who can care for me and cherish me the way that I do them. But if you need me I'll be ready and willing to be with you . But just a warning if you wait to long you'll be to late and you'll miss something that you'll never have again. So wake up and tell me true do you love me the way I do you??????

© Copyright 2000 forverpeomuser - All Rights Reserved
Danny Holloway
Member Elite
since 2000-01-15
Posts 2034
Tulsa, OK
1 posted 2000-03-07 02:55 PM

Hope you get that love returned.  
Welcome to Passions.
Nice piece you have written.  Lots of expression.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Love

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary