navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Ahhhhhh!!
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Ahhhhhh!! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
White Wolf
since 1999-09-18
Posts 371
Somewhere in the vast wasteland

0 posted 2000-02-14 02:46 AM

Why me?  Why me?  Why is it that most females that I have run into are so ignorant of the feelings and emotions and trust of a man.  What makes me so inferior?  I bleed when cut.  I cry when I am hurt.  I have a heart like anyone else.  Females have feeling, yes I know.  But what is it that a woman believes that causes her to think that men don't.  AHHHHH!!!  Well that is all for know but it may look like I have exelent makings for a poem.  So sad it had to come this way.  And one last disclosure.  I mean no female any sort of harm or hurt feelings.  I needed to get this out, that is all.

SD
< !signature-->

If dying is the process of living life to its end.
Then what is living?

[This message has been edited by Scorched Dragon (edited 02-14-2000).]

© Copyright 2000 Justin D. Schroeder - All Rights Reserved
Alwye
Member Elite
since 1999-06-16
Posts 3850
In the space between moments
1 posted 2000-02-14 09:46 PM

SD, I don't have much to offer you, but I can tell you a few things.  One, not all women are like that.  I will admit, there are women that think that men are robots, possessing no real emotion or emotional needs.  Those women are dead wrong.  Two, there are women out there that are sensitive to feelings, and you will come across one.  Keep up the hope, and keep searching.  She'll come, trust me.  

*Krista Knutson*

One lives in the hope of becoming a memory.
~*Antonio Porchia*~

White Wolf
since 1999-09-18
Posts 371
2 posted 2000-02-15 02:34 AM

Alwye- Thank you for your response.  My intention for writing this was just to get my feelings out there.  I know those types of women exsist but I think the are as rare as a real man.  It is also equally hard knowing that you have found one and then you let her go.  Who knows if I will ever find another.  But I haven't given up on that.  As I said, this was just to get the emotions out there.  And I would like to add that every woman I meet I consider to be a rare one until they prove me wrong.  I do have faith.  I just need to let out some of my frustration from time to time.  Thanks for listening to me.

SD

Then what is living?

Rosalind Palafox
Registered
Posts 88

3 posted 2000-02-15 06:08 PM

It'll all be okay...

"Love knows hidden paths."-German proverb

One Who Understands
since 2000-01-20
Posts 251
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
4 posted 2000-02-21 03:09 AM

I know where you are coming from.  I could never figure out why all these girls would date the "loser" guys, with no personality.  All the jackasses, so to speak. Why didn't they give guys like me a chance.  But eventually I found that looking for a relationship is not important at all in the great scheme of life.  And knowing that, I set out to live life the way I felt it should be led inside.  All the pain melted, and tears dried.  And then...when I wasn't looking, love came up behind me and grabbed my shoulder.

Keep your chin up

Jannel
since 2000-01-18
Posts 492
Muncie, IN, USA
5 posted 2000-02-28 01:32 AM

we figure it out eventually. admission: i've dated my share of jocks and frat guys. i've given up on them, though. eventually, you too will find a girl who looks beyond superficial qualities and asks for more. we're out there.
oh, and to reply to the original question: simply prove that you're different and able to be trusted. chances are she once had that faith, and it was lost. you just need to help her find it.
much love,
jannel

"I'm just saying
that we've mistaken one
for thousands of words,
and for that mistake
I've caused you such pain
that I damn that word."
-10000 Maniacs "Jezebel"

White Wolf
since 1999-09-18
Posts 371
6 posted 2000-02-29 12:35 PM

Jannel- Don't give up on the jocks and frat guys.  I am often been mistaken for a jock.  My build is such.  I know the old addage.  We mussent judge a book by its cover but by its content.  But I have a theory as to why females treat me so.  For me, I have a natural, seemingly unaproachable air around me.  I don't want it, but I have no choice in this matter.  It is as much apart of me as my hand or foot is.  Don't get me wrong, I am not arogant(sp), stuck up, I don't even have all that much pride.  I guess it was something I was born with.  But that is another subject for another time or a different thread.  I thank you for your reply.  I has helped me a lot.

SD

Then what is living?

SwEEt&iNnOcCeNt
since 2000-03-09
Posts 45

7 posted 2000-03-09 10:48 PM

SD: nice poem and all but, in my opinion yeah femals (being one myself) do act like this. But it's the guys fault in a way. You say why dont women know that men go ahhhh. well the reason we think that way (some females) is because the males do not show their feelings to us females. They want to be the mocho man and not show or share anything that might see them as a sissy!!! if you know where i'm comeing from. And how i know this is b/cuz i have asked my brother why dosen't he care for me and why dosen't he show pain. ANd his reply was just what i said! you guys can't balm us girls just becasue we dont know you ahhhhhhh. All girls know when guys ahhhhhhhh we just dont let the guys know we know!! you just can't look over that. we know how your feeling even though you might not show your feelings. Girls,women,females around the world can pick up on them! so when you cry when you hurt when you ask yourself why me? just think why do i complain about these hurt and pains and wonder why women dont see guys go ahhhhh think about it why dont you SHOW them to us? I'm sorry if you were affended
White Wolf
since 1999-09-18
Posts 371
8 posted 2000-03-10 01:22 AM

SwEEt&iNnOcCeNt-  I know where you are comming from.  But contrary to what you might think, I am very expressive in my emotions.  I don't even attempt to hide them.  Why should I.  But it seems that females have us men so prejudged that it doesn't matter if we show our feelings or not we are still treated the same.  Now this is unfair.  Just as it is unfair for me to assume things about people based on skin color, religion, sexual preference, gender, and even age.  The emotions that I was expressing above are simply that.  My emotions.  How I feel.  But that doesn't mean that it is what I believe to be true.  This is a feelings forum and this must be realize.  Things said in here, atleast by me, are strictly that, feelings.  Not to be judged.  Not to be put down.  Only put here so that others may know what you are going through and try to help you with it.  People are too quick to judge these days.  Which means that I know a few people that judge too quickly.  It also means that I know people who don't.  I feel that I shouldn't need to explain myself after someone has chosen to "enlighten" me and further tell me that some of the blame is mine.  I cast no blame.  I just put some questions up there so that people know what goes through my head from time to time.  I am sorry if you took offence to my original message, but you did choose to read it and to reply to it.  No one should have to defend his or her own feelings.  One last thing before I end this.  Your brother doesn't represent all males and especially not me.

SD
< !signature-->

Then what is living?

[This message has been edited by Scorched Dragon (edited 03-10-2000).]

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Ahhhhhh!!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary