navwin » Discussion » Feelings » I had a dream...
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic I had a dream... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Friday'sDream
Unregistered
Posts 1

0 posted 2004-12-04 05:04 AM

It wasn't amazing but it was wonderful and laced with the possibility of more wonders to come. For me. He was there. He hadn't been for a while. Things had changed, he had broken up with a girl. We were talking and he said I was the only one he could really talk to. We were on msn and then he was with me. We talked some more. We were sat on the couch, he had wanted me to sit next to 'his place'. We had a blanket. He sat down next to me once I had sat. He pulled me close to him. We cuddled. Then we were going to watch a movie, so we were looking for one to watch. We were at my parent's place. We ate nutella, we had a jar each lol He was so sweet, so nice, so attentive, so acting as though he had feelings for me...I had a big feeling that he would kiss me before long. He did kiss me.

I woke up. For me that was bliss. Maybe Friday's dream on Saturday told does come true however how old. Maybe not. Stranger things in life have happened than dreams coming true. I've had one Friday's dream happen, that I told, only it was a bad one lol about my mum falling off her horse.

Anybody had any dreams come true?

© Copyright 2004 Friday'sDream - All Rights Reserved
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
1 posted 2004-12-04 09:03 AM

Anybody had any dreams come true?

~*~

Yes, but it took a lot of hard work!  I hope the best for yours...

Huan Yi
Member Ascendant
since 2004-10-12
Posts 6688
Waukegan
2 posted 2004-12-04 11:05 AM

I sometimes dream about my dead father.  He’s just as lively.
Still, I don’t expect to see him anywhere else
for a very long time.

Ladycat
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 1999-07-05
Posts 782
At the edge and a doorway,TX
3 posted 2004-12-04 02:05 PM

I have had several dreams come true. I have a beautiful son, wonderful friends,a great boyfriend and all around life is peaceful. Talk about a dream come true!
And much like Huan, I have had dreams where my parents were still alive and that makes me know that they are always here for me.

Good luck and may all your dreams come true!

Love,
Ladycat

"Everything changes, everything stays the same."-Bill Austin

LeeJ
Member Patricius
since 2003-06-19
Posts 13296

4 posted 2004-12-07 07:45 AM

Gosh, I've had so many dreams come true, sometimes its utterly mind bottling...my oh my, sometimes wish they'd stop.  

Names, places, dates, so totally described in the dream...but mostly things which haven't happened yet.

Has anyone experienced this as well?

Mysteria
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2001-03-07
Posts 18328
British Columbia, Canada
5 posted 2004-12-07 02:32 PM

I have had a lot of dreams come true, and sometimes dream very passionately to get things done faster   You have to assume a role in any dream, and give it a nudge if you want it badly enough.  Just my opinion though.  A bit of hard work, determination, and passion can make any dream come true.

Have you shared this dream with him there's a start and making it go forward or just be a dream in waiting!  

Let there be peace on earth ~ and let it begin with me

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » I had a dream...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary