navwin » Discussion » Feelings » I need help with issues of the heart
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic I need help with issues of the heart Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Elias Nevermore
since 2007-11-03
Posts 152

0 posted 2007-11-27 10:28 PM

There is a girl who has been my friend for a long time. I like her a lot, but she likes someone else. I am not sure what to do. I want to tell her how I feel, but if I do it could ruin my friendship with her. What should I do?

© Copyright 2007 Author Andrew E.L. - All Rights Reserved
TomMark
Member Elite
since 2007-07-27
Posts 2133
LA,CA
1 posted 2007-11-27 10:30 PM

Make new friend. Never bother yourself to go back unless you are 100% sure that her center is you.

Tom

Derek
since 2007-10-20
Posts 38
New Hampshire, USA
2 posted 2007-11-30 09:15 PM

I am in the same situation, but the girl I like is already taken. What I think is that if I told her my feelings that it will ruin our relationship. I think she see's me as a big brother, so I dont want to risking losing a good friendship. What I'm doing is holding the feelings in and hoping that they will pass. It might not be the best way, but I will see if it works.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » I need help with issues of the heart

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary