navwin » Discussion » Feelings » I NEED HELP
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic I NEED HELP Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
maddorani
since 2007-11-18
Posts 423
houston,tx

0 posted 2007-11-19 02:18 PM

ok if u wanted to talk to a freind really bad and u actully like that freind cuz i have this guy freind that i like and i wanted to him really bad and then when he wasnt talking to or reply u bak online and said are u mad at me and then if he said ur annoying so wut would u do cuz thats wtu happend to me and i want to know cuz hes my freidn and im not even sure if were freinds i need help so wut should i do i will have to talkk to him at school and im in a thanksgiving break so wut should i do how can i get him to talk to me how can ask him if were still freinds i cant wati that long

© Copyright 2007 madiha - All Rights Reserved
nakdthoughts
Member Laureate
since 2000-10-29
Posts 19200
Between the Lines
1 posted 2007-11-19 04:51 PM

Sometimes you have to just let things happen on their own...if you don't want to be annoying then don't annoy him.

Since it's the holiday time why not just send a wishing you a happy thanksgiving card and see if he responds. Give it time too. Don't expect an answer immediately.
  If you don't hear from him in a reasonable amount of time then maybe he isn't the  "friend" you think he is.

M

maddorani
since 2007-11-18
Posts 423
houston,tx
2 posted 2007-11-19 04:58 PM

thanks but i asked him when will we talk again he said never well u know how ppl are when they are mad at someone or angry they will just say anthing so so wtu u think
sandgrain
Member Elite
since 1999-09-21
Posts 3662
Sycamore, IL, USA
3 posted 2007-11-25 11:53 AM

Sounds to me like he's plainly telling you he's not interested in you, and you're refusing to believe it.

In fact, once you're not bugging him, he may see you in a different light, but I wouldn't count on it.

My advice is to move on.  There are more fish in the sea and somewhere there's someone who'll appreciate your attention.

Rae

maddorani
since 2007-11-18
Posts 423
houston,tx
4 posted 2007-11-25 02:49 PM

well nevermind i mean things are good between us now well thansk for ur help anyways
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » I NEED HELP

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary