navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Friends
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Friends Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
voice2bheard
since 2007-10-19
Posts 591
New York

0 posted 2007-10-23 10:57 AM

I want new friends because the ones I have now have no respect an they're very hurtful so what do I do?

© Copyright 2007 Kate - All Rights Reserved
maddorani
since 2007-11-18
Posts 423
houston,tx
1 posted 2007-11-18 07:37 PM

i think u shoudl dump if they dont care about then y bother to be friends with them if a freind is in need ur a freind indeed which means when a freind helps out a person and there freinds indeed so tahts wut u should probably me and u could u be freind by the way im new here and also i go to high school im a tenth grader hwo about u and i have more guy freinds then girls cuz u know how girls are  and stuff like that and i do ritet good poems but no one has read that poem called my heart is fragile

SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
2 posted 2007-11-18 08:07 PM

if you want new friends, then you need to put yourself out there...what kind of friends do you want? Those are the people you need to look for. Are you in school? Watch the other kids and see who you do like, see who is nice and slowly start talking to them, let them get to know you and hopefully you will find friends that you can really call 'friend'. I know that is hard....but give it a chance.
voice2bheard
since 2007-10-19
Posts 591
New York
3 posted 2007-12-12 01:22 PM

Well to maddoriani or sry if I spelled your name wrong, thanks really appreciate it

Kate

moondogz
since 2007-05-01
Posts 397
Great White North
4 posted 2007-12-12 09:56 PM

I remember when I was in highschool and my friend from grade school turned on me like a wild dog....if I had of had a gun one of us would have been gone...if only I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't have torn myself to shreds inside whilst I pretended everything was ok. Life often seems like a cruel joke especially when your young and haven't been shown all the survival tricks that it sometimes takes a lifetime to learn.
I personally didn't find out what the H was going on 'till I was about 46 y.o. Anyway to make a short story long the only thing I've found that works for me is turning my problems (yes I still have issues with relationships from time to time) over to my Higher Power...this isn't a religious thing it's a spiritual thing..between me and whoever or whatever I perceive to be my Higher Power...does it work? Oh yeah..and it's free and He/She will never desert you or turn against you....end of short version...ha,ha..good luck kid.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Friends

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary