navwin » Discussion » Feelings » making out
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic making out Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
CMlovesGB
since 2007-10-12
Posts 11

0 posted 2007-10-15 07:00 PM

making out
As our lipslock together , I feel your tongue twirl with mine,feeling your hands go up and down my body,feeling the warmth from your chest against mine. I pull u closer to me,i wanna get even closer to you. I know this feeling for you will last forever. I feel your soft lips going down my neck and down my chest with your hands. You slow pull up my shirt until I push you away. fearing regret,you look into my eyes and you see the fear thats behind them so you bring me close and you hold me all night until I fall asleep.

© Copyright 2007 CMlovesGB - All Rights Reserved
maddorani
since 2007-11-18
Posts 423
houston,tx
1 posted 2007-11-18 07:40 PM

tht poem is so sweet want to hear mine here it is and im new here
MY FRAGILE HEART
my fragile heart
which is so curios
which is in excrutiating pain
so fragile that its going to break
so fragile that i could feel all the loneliness around me
so desperate that i need of u
dont make me suffer the pain
i feel so lonely and desperate
and i could feel the way my fragiel hear is crying its not crying tears but crying blodd
all i could see is blak no colors
i dont know wut happend to my fragile heart
it was happy loving caring but someone made made my fragile heart this way
i am so desperate so lonely nothing is full of life it seems like everythings dead it seems like theres no life where ever i go i heare those sad songs seeing ppl sad but my fragile heart is crying deep inside and other ppl arnt noticing me
my fragile heart that became weak but still has faith
my fragile heart that still loves u
my fragile heart that becaem urs
but i dont know wut to do
but when i see u my fragiel heart starts to beat rapidly and quickly and it feels like that u pierced a thorn in my fragile heart because u only like me as a freind just imagine wut im going through can u even feel the pain that im in do u evne knwo tht my fragile desperate heart needs u
me just shivering and cant control my self
my fragile heart and i becoming so pale like the peach it seems like i amd dieng becasue fo u i am trying to warm my self but it doesnt seem like its working just come back and and make my fraagile heart happy againg bring colors into my life again let me feel teh joy let me feel the happiness my fragile heart wants to be urs only urs so let it be urs i gave my fragile heart to u so u give me urs i loveu so much and so does my fragile heart but soemtimes it seems like my fragile heart ahs a hole cuz of the way i feel and my fragile heart does not feel energetic it feels low
my fragile heart
is shrinking th love that i have for other ppl cuz my fragile heart is starting to give hatred and being negative about everything and being desperate for the love tht my fragile heart needs sometimes i think about how i would do without u cuz u supported me in everyway since im ur freind u should be concerend about me but i always always try to meak it obvious that i love u but i wonder y u never notcied me sometimes when i would be tlaking about u it seems like my fragile heart starts to pump more blood or sometimes i feel like oozing my blood out i never felt thsi sad before nor did my heart now i am so bored to death and my fragile heart is waiting for u to love me bak
and wiating ofr the bright days to come bak
my fragile heart
which is so curisous which is in excrutiang pain so fragile that its going to break and so fragile that i could feel all the loneliness aorund me so desperate that i need of u
my fragile fragile heart which broke
BY ME
oh yea and tell me if this poem was deep

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » making out

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary