navwin » Discussion » Feelings » for ALL Boys
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic for ALL Boys Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
voice2bheard
since 2007-10-19
Posts 591
New York

0 posted 2007-10-23 10:56 AM

Why are boys such a pain? they hurt girls and they really don't care about us ? Why we have feelings too. Guys you need to give us a chance don't just judge us by what we look like because in the end thats not all we have. and if there are guys out their who trurly care please let me know.

© Copyright 2007 Kate - All Rights Reserved
Seeker72
since 2007-02-24
Posts 387
Oregon USA
1 posted 2007-10-23 11:03 AM

You speak like one who is caught within the realms of peer group pressure.

There are boys... guys out there that are good, it just depends on where you're looking.

Think of it like this.

If you hang out at the local Court house looking for a husband then chances are you will never find Mr Right.

voice2bheard
since 2007-10-19
Posts 591
New York
2 posted 2007-10-25 09:15 AM

thanks
Derek
since 2007-10-20
Posts 38
New Hampshire, USA
3 posted 2007-11-30 09:23 PM

I know where your coming from. You might think that all guys only want beer and sex, but there are guys out there like myself who are sweet and sensitive that are not gay. I dont know if your still in school, but if you are you might want to check out a poetry class and check out the sensitive and sweet guys.
smellmyfinger
since 2007-12-02
Posts 21
Wyoming,Natrona
4 posted 2007-12-02 01:07 AM

I always hear this. Since I don't know you, I can't say anything about you. I will, however, direct this question to the girls I know. Here in my small city, girls only go for "hot" guys who have no common sense and loving cheating on their girlfriends, which causes the girls to hate guys. This is funny, because then they say, "I wish I could find a good guy." They tell this directly to me, as if saying I'm not a good guy. I hate guys being blamed and girls being blamed, both sexes are dumb =P
Assassin_of_Verse
since 2007-10-23
Posts 330
that So Cal
5 posted 2007-12-03 08:50 PM

I think a major problem with guys is that usually the sensitive ones are too shy, or too reluctant to start a relationship. The guys that end up breaking girls' hearts are usually the more aggresive ones.

Sometimes its the girls fault. They tend to blow things out of proportion and don't forget that things can heat up between girls as well.

We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly by embracing each other.
-Luciano De Creshenzo

An assassin-in-training shouldn't.

moondogz
since 2007-05-01
Posts 397
Great White North
6 posted 2007-12-08 01:37 AM

I care about women....I love them, especially my wife whom I've loved since we first met in 1967...so don't despair, not all men are beasts just because they sometimes act beastly.
voice2bheard
since 2007-10-19
Posts 591
New York
7 posted 2007-12-12 01:20 PM

Well sorry for those who are sensitive and do care, but thanks guys for your opininon!

Kate

Falling rain
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2008-01-31
Posts 2178
Small town, Illinois
8 posted 2008-02-01 11:10 AM

I agree with the guys who posted on this. I'm a guy and im really shy but sensitive. I'm not that smart though and alot of guys make mistakes. so if you a guy broke up with you then just say it was his mistake not yours, he's missing out on a good chance for love.

~Zach~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » for ALL Boys

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary