navwin » Discussion » Feelings » sometimes
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic sometimes Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Kimberly ann
since 2006-05-29
Posts 61

0 posted 2006-06-12 12:04 PM

Sometimes I have too much on my mind to even begin to think about things going on around me. People keep me busy with problems! Sometimes it’s so overwhelming I have to sit down and clear my mind just to focus in school. With work from school and all the problems that are going on it’s hard to maintain both! Sometimes I act just so people won’t sympathize me and treat me different. Sometimes I don’t know where to turn and I feel like I’m in a maze and I’m trying to find a way out. But I keep hitting dead ends! I will stand in confusion for minutes at a time. My friends are always watching out for me. But half the time they create the problems, and they don’t even know it! At night I will spend maybe a hour just thinking about my next move with my friends! Sometime I just don’t know what to do. But it eventually works out and not always in the best way.

© Copyright 2006 Kimberly ann - All Rights Reserved
Nightshade
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-08-31
Posts 13962
just out of reach
1 posted 2006-06-12 12:49 PM

Hi Kimberly. Welcome to Passions. I think that your work is well written, but perhaps it would get more replies if posted in one of our Discussion forums. Maybe in Feelings or Lounge? Take a look around and see what suits you the best. Here in Open it is mostly poetry.
  Have fun here and don't let all the worries of school, friends, family get you down. Write it out and remember that life is what YOU make it. So...make it great!
hugs, Chris

Marge Tindal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-06
Posts 42384
Florida's Foreverly Shores
2 posted 2006-06-12 04:25 PM

Hello Kimberly Ann~
Glad to see you writing out your feelings~
There are many who can relate to feeling the same way at times~

I do agree that moving this to 'Feelings' might get more responses that help you feel better about this situation~

You can ask an administrator or active deputy moderator to move this to another forum, if you wish~
Contact for them is listed on each forum~
Or ... ask here and one of us will direct them to your request~

*Huglets*
~*Marge*~

~*The sound of a kiss is not as strong as that of a cannon, but it's echo endures much longer*~
Email -       noles1@totcon.com     

Kimberly ann
since 2006-05-29
Posts 61

3 posted 2006-06-12 07:15 PM

sure i would love that!! please help me out!!
Enchantress
Member Empyrean
since 2001-08-14
Posts 35113
Canada eh.
4 posted 2006-06-12 09:45 PM

Hi Kimberly...
It's good to discuss your feelings and get others input.

nakdthoughts
Member Laureate
since 2000-10-29
Posts 19200
Between the Lines
5 posted 2006-06-13 06:29 AM

Kimberly, If I can recall that far back, I think that's what  they call being a teenager...all those mixed up feelings and more..it is normal unless it begins to keep you from  going about  your daily activities. Even those who are in special groups that are admired by others
(cheerleaders etc) have their own problems to work out... take one day at a time and don't  let the small things get to you
(easier said than done I know)
M

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » sometimes

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary