navwin » Discussion » Feelings » hmmm..
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic hmmm.. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams

0 posted 2005-10-30 02:39 PM

Never wear skirts at concerts...

One of my friends wanted me to go to a concert because she didn't have anyone to go with.  I told her: no maush pits, no walking down bad neighborhoods, do you know where you are going,  I want to be in bed by 2.

I am such a push over.  I swear every one thought we were hookers in our holoween getups and yes we were in a bad neighbor hood and we got lost.  At night. well it was a good concert, besides that pervert.

Juju - 1.) a magic charm or fetish 2.)Magic 3.)A taboo connected woth the use of magic

The dictionary never lies.... I am magical (;

© Copyright 2005 Juju - All Rights Reserved
SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
1 posted 2005-10-30 04:11 PM

Last house on the left, anyone?
Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams
2 posted 2005-11-01 03:16 PM

yeah and if you want to know what the perve did I tell you in an email... cause some of it is not "kid happy" auhg.

lol

Juju - 1.) a magic charm or fetish 2.)Magic 3.)A taboo connected woth the use of magic

The dictionary never lies.... I am magical (;

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » hmmm..

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary