navwin » Discussion » Feelings » 6 days
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic 6 days Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams

0 posted 2005-11-01 03:13 PM

Why is every one mad at me? (not you guys)
All right as for the one guy I liked for the last year and a month, what did he think was going to happen? as for other guy interest I don't know, as for other friend... your the one that lead me in to bad neighborhoods! oh Life is stupid.  I swear my birthday is tthe portal when all bad things happen.  My life is going to callaspse on me 12:00 monday morning and I am going to be standing there with a white flag waving it wit very little dignity.  You know what I have the little white flag write now.  Just give me 6 days.   Then like every year life will suck for at least 24 hours.  That's right I dare you world to give me one good thing.

-Juju

Juju - 1.) a magic charm or fetish 2.)Magic 3.)A taboo connected woth the use of magic

The dictionary never lies.... I am magical (;

© Copyright 2005 Juju - All Rights Reserved
Nightshade
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-08-31
Posts 13962
just out of reach
1 posted 2005-11-01 04:25 PM

You're breathing?  

that's just gotta be a "good thing".

Ringo
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2003-02-20
Posts 3684
Saluting with misty eyes
2 posted 2005-11-01 05:52 PM

You have a place that you are able to rant... and no one will look oddly at you when you do...

That is actually two, however I am an over-achiever     lol

When all is said
All is done
Still I live
And carry on-
Quiet Riot

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » 6 days

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary