navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #39 » Lone Wolf!
Open Poetry #39
Post A Reply Post New Topic Lone Wolf! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
wredgranny
since 2006-11-18
Posts 493
Ky. USA

0 posted 2007-01-05 02:07 PM

Lone Wolf!

Lone Wolf mighty warrior like a spirit in the night,you watch and wait and take your time until the time is right.
    Like a ghost seen yet unseen saving your power for the fight,gathering in the knowldge,learning from afar.
    Forever guardian of the People our brother and our light,lend to us your strength and wisdom teach us your patience as we live our lives.
    Your story will not go untold,we hold you in our hearts it is your power we draw upon as we meet each daily trial.
    In all the People across this land it is you who in our sight gives the time for peace and love,forever guardian of our lives!

granny!

© Copyright 2007 Dekanogi Ulogilv - All Rights Reserved
Nightshade
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-08-31
Posts 13962
just out of reach
1 posted 2007-01-05 02:28 PM

Patience is truly a virtue and I join in your plee to Lone Wolf.
hugs, Chris

Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance.
Carl Sandburg

wredgranny
since 2006-11-18
Posts 493
Ky. USA
2 posted 2007-01-05 02:39 PM

Patience is truly a virtue and I join in your plee to Lone Wolf.
hugs, Chris
Poetry is an
Sigi my heart thanks you,I ask as well your prayers to save this our beloved kin for there are those in this land who wish to see his song forever silenced by the slaughter of his kind!

granny!

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #39 » Lone Wolf!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary