navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #1 » Untitled
Dark Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic Untitled Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
mazzystar
since 2000-05-24
Posts 13

0 posted 2000-05-26 04:41 PM

Why can't I be happy?
Please God... somebody make me happy.
Fill my heart and let my spirit overflow.
Take away this torture that I live day to day.
I don't want to feel alone.
Don't want to be alone.
Just make it go away.
Make this all go away.
Rid me of this pain.
The self abuse.
Emotional.
Physical.
Take it away.
Take it all away.
Dissappear.
Be gone.
Run away.
Vanish.
Seek and destroy......

© Copyright 2000 mazzystar - All Rights Reserved
Honeybee
Member Ascendant
since 1999-12-26
Posts 5372
Ontario, CANADA
1 posted 2000-05-26 06:16 PM

First let me say, WELCOME TO PASSIONS! You're going to love it here  
Second, this is a well expressed and extremely sad poem.  I know all too well how this kind of emptiness and torture feels like, it's like you took the words right our of my mouth.  A very powerful poem.  I do have one suggestion, however, try not to post so many poems at once, try to only post one or two a day, this way you will get more replies and it also shows respect to the other poets by not taking up all the space.  I also suggest that for every poem you post, that you should reply to five other posts.
I look forward to reading more poems by you!  

Take care,
Melissa Honeybee

[This message has been edited by Melissa Honeybee (edited 05-26-2000).]

Joel the wolf
since 2000-04-06
Posts 1333
Angels Camp
2 posted 2000-05-26 08:01 PM

My friend welcome to Dark Passions.
on your poem, I have ask this question many times, you have expressed a deep pain here, one that most of us know, I understand your reason for posting so many, you want to be heard, you want the world to know, you will find camaraderie here, we really do understand the pain, maybe not your path to it but the pain in it's self, we have different ages, sex, & outlooks. But we are a family of souls seeking the same as you.

Joel.

I howl a mournful song, that echos within my chambered heart, for all to read? nay for all to feel.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #1 » Untitled

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary