navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #1 » Suicide
Dark Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic Suicide Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
KittieGrrl69*
since 2000-05-16
Posts 7

0 posted 2000-05-16 08:51 PM

The Blood of an Angel
The blood of an angel was shed for the knife cut to close.
She couldnt go on,depression takes yet another life.
She lay in the pool of blood holding a knife to end her life.
Yet she had changed her mind she wanted to live she wanted to love.
She had friends,family,and a boyfriend who she loved and that loved her she had to try to stop the bleeding.
She didnt want to die alone she didnt want to hurt herself and the people who loved her.
She felt the life along with the blood gushing out of her body.
She was going to be someone,she was gonna change someones life for the better,she wanted to have the future she wished for a nice house,kids,and a husband.
She didnt want to end her life or the life she was going to have laying alone in the bathroom of her house in a pool of blood.
She was more than that she was a angel.
To her friends and family she was a precious gift,to her boyfriend she was an angel sent to change his life she was the one he loved, the one he cherished.
So the fall of a precious gift,an angel lost on the world.
She fought to die,she fought to live,she just fought.
The fall of an angel the birth of life.
So look back and sit and stare cause she doesnt care.
She is who she is, she is ME!!!

© Copyright 2000 KittieGrrl69* - All Rights Reserved
Isis
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-06
Posts 6296
Sunny Queensland
1 posted 2000-05-16 11:33 PM

Welcome Kitty!  Talk about a dramatic first post!!  Hon, please be careful what you write for we like nothing too graphic here in Passions.  You are new and may not have paid attention to the posting rules.  Just remember next time, in the future we won't hesitate and delete it if we feel it is a little too graphic.
Great poem though and sorry that was you, and hope now your life is back on track.  

At last I have heard the song of enlightenment.... In your heart you can hear it now, if you listen....
It is the song your spirit has been singing since the moment of your birth. All lasting victories are won in the heart....
~Isis~
(Goddess - Sovereign of the Spirit)

Joel the wolf
since 2000-04-06
Posts 1333
Angels Camp
2 posted 2000-05-17 01:51 AM

Yes kid some come close to death, by our hand or by others, when death brushes our hearts our spirits scream, out a question "WHY". Why are you leaving so soon, Why have you given up, when you have so much to do so much to bring joy to, so much to live for.
If you need more reasons just E me. I'll fill your ears. haha
you have a great way of expression yourself Isis is right although you must remember some are kids here, and we need to ?? be reminded of that. But hopefully they can learn from our mistakes.

Joel.

I howl a mournful song, that echos within my chambered heart, for all to read? nay for all to feel.

honey007luv
since 2000-05-09
Posts 7

3 posted 2000-05-17 03:01 PM

liked the poem, it was really heart felt.
check out a poem i wrote called involuntary manslaughter.  it makes you think.  they put a lock on it so you can't respond, but if you want to comment on it go ahead and email me

Rene_M
since 1999-11-19
Posts 26
Melrose Park, IL, 60160
4 posted 2000-05-17 03:37 PM

KittieGrrl69*,

A very well written poem, it was extreme, aggresive, and most important expressive.  That's what I like about it. I hope that U are feeling better now and that this has helped U in some way. Your poem is my kind of style, I like it. I look forward to reading more stuff from U.

Laterz

Ethan Halo
since 2000-04-28
Posts 793
on the roof again
5 posted 2000-05-18 03:59 AM

Normally, i'm not a big freestyle fan, because i can't do it well, and a lot of peeps i know can't do it well. You are quite the exception. it's beautiful, and the reality grips you by the throat. it says, "this is me and how i feel. why don't YOU try and deal with it?"
Very Well Done.
"It's gutted with grace, and graced with guts."

Welcome and enjoy your stay. i'll look for your stuff.

We all got somethin' we need to atone for.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #1 » Suicide

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary