navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #1 » My personal fear.
Dark Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic My personal fear. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Kurly
since 2000-04-21
Posts 48

0 posted 2000-04-21 11:16 AM

I reach out,
no one is there.
   I cry out,
but you aren't there.
   I beg,
no one hears.
   You left,
I am still here.

© Copyright 2000 Kurly - All Rights Reserved
dhuron
since 2000-03-19
Posts 476

1 posted 2000-04-21 11:29 AM

First, Welcome to Passions.

I believe we all have been there. Calling out, reaching for someone, but no one is there, In our minds.  You've found your way here. THis forum is filled with wonderful fellow poets and friends.  Welcome again and hope to see more from you.

dhuron

The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, not the kindly smile, not the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when he discovers that someone believes in him and is willing to trust him with his friendship."

--Ralph Waldo Emerson

Kurly
since 2000-04-21
Posts 48

2 posted 2000-04-21 12:03 PM

Dear dhuron,
Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated and noted. And I am glad to finally have found a place to publish all my poetry.

Kurly
since 2000-04-21
Posts 48

3 posted 2000-04-21 12:13 PM

Dear dhuron,
Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated and noted. And I am glad to finally have found a place to publish all my poetry.

Isis
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-06
Posts 6296
Sunny Queensland
4 posted 2000-04-21 06:15 PM

Kurly, welcome to Passions and the dark forum.  I've stood where you stood writing this poem.  Now here, you can vent and share these thoughts with us.  Somedays it is SUCH a release  

A heart and soul are not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others...
~Isis~
(Goddess - Sovereign of the Spirit)

Joel the wolf
since 2000-04-06
Posts 1333
Angels Camp
5 posted 2000-04-23 12:11 PM

This is the truth in most of the world, but I've found not here.
Short words are good to express your heart.
and you did a good job here.
Joel.

I howl a mornful song, that echos within my chambered heart, for all to read? nay for all to feel.

tracie66
Member Elite
since 2000-01-18
Posts 4713
Australia
6 posted 2000-04-23 01:07 AM

Kurly~
Great first post....WELCOME to passions my home away from home and hopefully yours too.
Reach out and others will reach out towards you....Cry out and others will hear you...Keep on posting and we will keep on listening  
Tracie~

Keep all the windows of your mind open
Anne Rooks

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #1 » My personal fear.

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary