navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #1 » Changing light...
Dark Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic Changing light... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
TanAngel
since 2000-02-01
Posts 168
Oviedo, Florida, USA

0 posted 2000-04-05 06:54 PM

The light carries a darkness

Yet it shall never come too soon

Missing you...waiting impatiently till the next touch...next kiss...next time I see the moon...

You show me a side of bliss that forever is happiness

Yerning of my soul never hurt so bad

Living for dreams...afraid to speak my heart

Is this too good to be true? It could all turn within seconds...three words could change my life for the worst forever

Flying above life...in the mists of love...this doesn't mean I am too blind to see others fears

Am I too involved? Living with a sword at my throat...I could end it all with one sudden move...

Who holds the sword?

War with my heart forever more?

Shall I fight back for what is already mine?

Love is a virtue...forever free and true

"Sheltered from the world you scare yourself from the rain...away from the dark sickning fog that so stumblest unto your heart...for no true poet holds loves hand..."-TanAngel

© Copyright 2000 Jessica Farrell - All Rights Reserved
HelenaJ
since 2000-04-04
Posts 81
Kitchener, ont. Canada
1 posted 2000-04-05 07:17 PM

This is great. It's nice to know someone feels as vunerable as I do in this situation.
Hope, tears, and renewal
since 2000-03-27
Posts 74

2 posted 2000-04-05 08:05 PM

Wonderful poem, Tanangel.  I think we all feel like that sometimes... I think...
Isis
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-06
Posts 6296
Sunny Queensland
3 posted 2000-04-05 09:48 PM

Sword at my throat , and who holds the sword?
Wonderful work Tan Angel, one of your best.
It is so awful and worrisome to feel this way isn't it?
Sometimes no matter how much we love them, it isn't meant to be and it hurts I know, it hurts.
Love and understanding *hugs*.  Hope it all works out one way or another for you soon..

There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self...
~Isis~
(Goddess - Sovereign of the Spirit)

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #1 » Changing light...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary