navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #1 » Orbit The Zenith...
Dark Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic Orbit The Zenith... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
AVANTI
since 2000-02-02
Posts 664
INDIA/MAHARASHTRA/PUNE

0 posted 2000-03-04 02:52 AM

I owe this to michael who always has kind words for my work...thankyou michael

Orbit The Zenith...

When things go wrong don’t jump to believe that the times are bad...
Take the time to stop and think...maybe these are the good times...So even the bad things could not do more damage...
consider yourself spared...
Things could always get worse...
It might have been a great time or event that you could have made colossal but you did'nt cause you thought the picture was good enough...it's good but there's always room for better...and maybe the best...
Well look again! There’s could be more in store.

If your life seems meaningless...reconsider maybe it’s the most meaningful right now!
Cause it’s always better to face the truth than to live with lies...
Though often painful and destructive...it is the truth...the fact...the path...
and so the meaning...

While you are lost and wandering you’ll stumble on new paths...and you’ll find yourself with more Direction than ever.
Suddenly you’ll be walking and the wanderer in you will have wandered.

Ever motionless like still waters...left numb in pain of any kind... could have been a setback in your career or the demise of your love... remember feelings run in parallel to the depth of the situation...
Admit you are in pain...it’s progressive to go through life in acceptance than in denial
Don’t deny the validity of the past or the present situation...

Just go out and live life...to scale the acclivity...to fall hard and still rise but this time stronger...
To laugh at the imbecile you once were...to not just snivel when you are hurt and howl if you must...
To love unconditionally and still completely To grow each day and be a better person...
Just have the zeal to orbit the zenith!

******************************************************************************************
You don't have to understand completely to love completely...
Even the darkest night has a morning to meet
you'll understand someday...
Avanti rao

[This message has been edited by AVANTI (edited 03-04-2000).]

© Copyright 2000 AVANTI - All Rights Reserved
Michael
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-08-13
Posts 7666
California
1 posted 2000-03-04 05:35 AM

Well, I certainly did not expect to find this dedicated to me when I opened it.  Thank you so much, Avanti.  What a beautiful message this is too.  

You know, a year ago I was a very sick man.  I was coughing up blood every day from a hole in my left lung.  Doctors refused to operate because they didn't think I was strong enough to make it through.  I was literally staring death in the face - just waiting it out as it were.  

You are so right, things could always be much worse.  I finally did get an operation where they removed 1/2 of my lung, but I tell you what - it never felt so good.  Of all the things in the world, it made me realize just how sweet life was.  I will never take a breath of fresh air for granted again.  I live for today - and even though I let my sadness out in my poetry, for the first time in many years my life is not based on that sadness nor held back by it.  I have dreams and I plan on fulfilling them.  I will continue to love unconditionally.  I will "Orbit the Zenith" and I'll sure remember my true friends when I do.  Thank you, Avanti.

Michael

[This message has been edited by Michael (edited 03-04-2000).]

JamesMichael
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-16
Posts 33336
Kapolei, Hawaii, USA
2 posted 2000-03-04 05:53 AM

This is very nice...lots of wisdom in here. Some parts that really touched me and seem to apply to my life right now.   "cause its always better to face the truth than live with lies",  "admit you are in pain..its progressive to go thru life in acceptance than denial", "to love unconditionally..and still completely..to grow each day and be a better person."   James
Janet Marie
Member Laureate
since 2000-01-22
Posts 18554

3 posted 2000-03-04 12:20 PM

AVANTI...
my poetic friend...you are so wise and full of wisdom...this is SO GREAT!!!thank you for sharing your vision and grace.Exceptional words.

...see Michael, you inspire us all...

...every moment of every day...
your still with me in every way.
every poem and song...
every rhyme and verse...
your still here...like a beautiful curse.
janet marie

Munda
Member Elite
since 1999-10-08
Posts 3544
The Hague, The Netherlands
4 posted 2000-03-04 11:08 PM

Avanti, sorry for staying away this long. I hope I'm forgiven.
I really liked what you wrote. It's shows a great insight on life. I wish I had that wisdom at your age.   Well done my friend, well done !!

AVANTI
since 2000-02-02
Posts 664
INDIA/MAHARASHTRA/PUNE
5 posted 2000-03-05 08:52 AM

thanyou all of you for reading and appreciating my work....
see you around

you don't have to understand completely..to love completely...
remember even the darkest night has a morning to meet...you'll understand someday..Avanti Rao

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #1 » Orbit The Zenith...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary