navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #1 » Love...
Dark Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic Love... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
TanAngel
since 2000-02-01
Posts 168
Oviedo, Florida, USA

0 posted 2000-02-01 05:08 PM

Love
  If love is a place it would be a forrest magical and unpredictable
  If love is an object it would be a crystal transparent yet foggy
   If love was an animal it would have been a unicorn mystical and dangerous
   But it's not, it's a feeling

© Copyright 2000 Jessica Farrell - All Rights Reserved
Isis
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-06
Posts 6296
Sunny Queensland
1 posted 2000-02-01 05:11 PM

It's a feeling, And an integral part of life.
Welcome TanAngel to our dark forum and Passions.  Hope you enjoy your time here.  

Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely.
~Isis~
(Sovereign of the Spirit)

Dark Enchantress
since 1999-07-27
Posts 1258
meet Morgana
2 posted 2000-02-01 05:18 PM

When you're in love...you are so wrapped up in it that it is everything. The earth you walk on...the air you breathe...and the most distant realms of your imagination. A feeling overpowering but not ill-natured...just too strong to be held back. Too demanding to be denied...it is what we all want..and will somehow manage to find. Very nice the way you described love and then simply stated that it was a feeling....which shows it's unworldly power. Like no other feeling...provokes us to cry, to laugh, to fly, to die, to feel whole....
Well I'm gonna stop now before I get way too into it...but those are just my thoughts...please don't take me for a love-sick fool...I know these things from experience...and the careful observer learns very much in little time.  Once again....very nice TanAngel...Welcome to Dark Passions!!  
< !signature-->

"They can take away my belongings. They can beat me. They can torchure me and they can kill me. Then they will have my dead body. But they will not have my obedience."
-Gandhi

~*Angel of Darkness*~

[This message has been edited by Dark Enchantress (edited 02-01-2000).]

~Venus~
since 2000-01-27
Posts 128

3 posted 2000-02-01 06:16 PM

TanAngel--

Welcome to DarkPassions. I'm sure you'll love it here, as I have come to do. Love *is* a feeling...sometimes so overwhelming that...that...for once I'm at a loss for words...surprising...

~goddess of love, passion, and desire~

Bronx
since 2000-01-28
Posts 84
Oviedo, Florida, U.S.
4 posted 2000-02-02 06:02 PM

Great-
very good useage of the madaphores and stuff.  I never thought of it like that.  Thank you for opening my eyes!
Poetically yours
Bronx

Be careful!
It's a jungle out there!

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #1 » Love...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary