navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #1 » Bojopy's goodbye
Dark Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic Bojopy's goodbye Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Bojopy
since 2000-01-03
Posts 391

0 posted 2000-01-16 09:16 AM

Sinful sins
and unforgetable grins
I lay to rest.....
With what I already knew

So tired
and for hire
for those who wish to will

Bloomed and consumed
in a nightimes noon

Listing;; persisting
for the love unlisting
All I made to come
Is my lonely existing

Corrupted;; interrupted
situated and jaded
And to never come again
From nowhere...I'm faded
Swollen slowly
in the sinking swim
Slowly abated
from now and to when

So into forevers
        tomorrow
& forevers
        today's
I'll make no more remarks
and no desirable sparks

Learn what it is to be alive
and what makes humanity survive

As hollowing as one must haze
Birth to earth is the final faze

There is no revenge
       in the ends
There is no ends
       with you my friends

But upon this way
      the last forbidden day

Will arise a different submise
the one (Bojopy);  Who where makes so much a disguise

Those relentless renders
      and rightous souls
I give no thanks
      but biblical trolls

Remorsful as one may be
      with trinity they see
I only give one more word
      the spoken word
with no advice
      of suprising suffice

There is no revenge
          in the ends
And once again;; and again
          I lose me and my friends

So out I go

with no more soul

To never submit
              again.......

another submit within....

Goodbye and do not be shamed
I am the only who is in vain
I wrote not to be known
or ever shown

But to be heard!!!!!!!!!

I wish not to go so let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Alone I Am

Forever Again

"Write down what you say if what you say is not written down" (Bojopy)

© Copyright 2000 Bojopy - All Rights Reserved
dreemr
since 2000-01-10
Posts 34
Covington, LA, USA
1 posted 2000-01-16 04:15 PM

Ok Bojopy...you're freakin me out man..I hope this piece was nothing more than figurative.
I do know how yu feel to becme rooted in a place where the comfort of hearing of others in the same plight as you offers a sense of security and blinds us from actually trying to face reality and intermingle with the world. And how that sometimes we feel the need to just dive into it and join "them" and forget our "security blankets." I don't know if I am anywhere near the mark here, but all I know is I need you here.  Maybe I'm overdramatizing all this but I hope you don't plan on leaving the forum. Reading your work and hearing the cries of someone who has the same puzzling and confusing yet so keenly expressed thoughts and feelings as me is one of the main things that drew me here and kept me. Anyway...apologies for the length of this message but felt i had to say this. Forgive me if i read too much into it.
dreemr (Kyle)

Isis
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-06
Posts 6296
Sunny Queensland
2 posted 2000-01-16 05:02 PM

Bojopy I sent you three emails (well two and a card) you know I care and I'm sorry you've misunderstood our simple forum etiquette.  I care about you and I'm upset you want to leave.  But you ignored my emails and wrote this.  I hope it's not like it looks and your decision is made.  I'll write you one more email hon. Please stay.  A misunderstanding or pride should not be the master in life.

Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely.
~Isis~
(Sovereign of the Spirit)

danni
since 1999-11-20
Posts 688
wisconsin
3 posted 2000-01-17 01:21 AM

Wow! Do I feel like I missed something big. What happened to make you want to leave the forum? I for one have come to enjoy your work and mastery of words. I find your style unique and very thought provoking. Both of witch I love and look forward to. I hope that you don't leave for you have been an asset to this place. And if you should choose to leave at least know that you will be missed!  
ARCADIA
since 2000-01-12
Posts 23

4 posted 2000-01-17 11:42 PM

Bojopy...no need to leave...you are an amazing writer...so so smart...above the level...stay above friend...look at everything at all angles...i need you to..you inspire me...i believe you to be strong... don't walk away now...for other reasons...we need your words...advice....pride..is that what it is...i know you must be above that bojopy...just by your writings...no goodbyes...never...don't cease to amaze anyone for anything...i won't beg you to stay...but i will simply ask you once not to walk away
Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
5 posted 2000-01-18 12:11 PM

Though I don't often reply to your poetry, I've read your work and it's good.....I think you should continue to write and post...don't close your heart..to accepting or giving...  

Bojopy
since 2000-01-03
Posts 391

6 posted 2000-01-18 11:03 PM

goodbye geeeeees more like hello to my inner insanity!! LOL at me!  WOW I feel better all thanks!!!

"Write down what you say if what you say is not written down" (Bojopy)

Justbleu
Member Elite
since 1999-08-31
Posts 3329
Oregon, Originally From Alaska :)
7 posted 2000-01-18 11:44 PM

This was rather interesting...hmm...Actually I liked it a lot    Well, I hope you won't be a leaving us here!!  Everybody is different in their own special way and it just wouldn't be the same if you decided not to stay!!!

Take Care
Bridgette

Isis
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-06
Posts 6296
Sunny Queensland
8 posted 2000-01-18 11:47 PM

(HUGS)  

Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely.
~Isis~
(Sovereign of the Spirit)

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #1 » Bojopy's goodbye

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary