navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #31 » Compassionate World.
Open Poetry #31
Post A Reply Post New Topic Compassionate World. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Goldenrose
Member Elite
since 2003-05-30
Posts 3665

0 posted 2004-03-05 05:11 AM

The finest of days dawns, my heart, my deepest of love goes to the hungry,the homeless, the lost of the world.
I would take your suffering and shroud it with my all consuming gentle love, you are me and i am you.

Temporal, ecumenical, free for all, i offer it.
With spirit and burning fervour, passionately i want all of the world to taste the manna and dwell for eternity in Elysian Fields,for everybody not just a few.

No war or act of horror would usurp me from the top of the world of love.
The desperate acts of evil doers, would be swiftly overwhelmed by my consuming love and energy.

Strong nations should not make trouble for weaker nations, but in spirit of brotherly love help them.
In my world of love everybody is equal in my eyes and would be forever, throughout history.

''Each soul is potentialy divine..the goal is to manifest that divinity''

© Copyright 2004 P.D - All Rights Reserved
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
1 posted 2004-03-05 06:53 AM

I would take your suffering and shroud it with...all consuming gentle love

~*~

Wonderful thoughts...
let's put thought into action
play it around the world...

Goldenrose
Member Elite
since 2003-05-30
Posts 3665

2 posted 2004-03-05 06:59 AM

The world would be a better place if we all just thought for a while...thought about how to interact with others..with compassion and love..

Thank you...Sunshine for your kind words..

Goldenrose.

EternitysHorizon
since 2002-05-03
Posts 145
Twilight's Orchestra
3 posted 2004-03-05 07:27 AM

Fine thoughts yet the act of disincluding
thought unworthy to dwell everlasting
in the Elysian fields of course begs the
question- who decides or who makes the critera that decide
   And the cycle begins again. And historically enilghtened despots are more rare than shade in the Mojave.
    I agree with your sentiments, but also join with Sunshine- paraphrasing take a little action. My spiritual being is just that- show up and take some action,
    Forgive my rambliings- for thy words echo the sentiments "of every wise man who ever lived." Stride forth in thy beliefs Always. EVerything that ever was began with one, proceeding in absolute faith and bekief.

"High on the Mountain, where the Sun stil Shines, and the water runs a little lazy."

Goldenrose
Member Elite
since 2003-05-30
Posts 3665

4 posted 2004-03-05 07:31 AM

Eternity...thank you..err..i think..

Goldenrose.

ethome
Member Patricius
since 2000-05-14
Posts 11858
New Brunswick Canada
5 posted 2004-03-05 07:32 AM

Beautiful thoughts......Nicely presented.

Eric

Kicking Kim
since 2001-04-16
Posts 426
Cloud Cucko Land!
6 posted 2004-03-05 07:46 AM

A wonderful poem, filled with a wonderful notion.  The content of this poem is what struck me as the most impressive.  If only more poeple could think like you do..the world would be a better place.

^*Kimberley*^

"Theres no posession, just obsession and growing depression"

Startime55
Member Elite
since 2003-04-05
Posts 2148
Alberta, Canada
7 posted 2004-03-05 12:39 PM

*sigh* If only such a world could be ours...*sigh* maybe someday the light of truth and love will overcome the darkness of lies and hate....A magnificent poem that tells where your heart is...

Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
8 posted 2004-03-05 01:09 PM

(big angel hugs) I blame fear as the tool in governing for so many of the world's problems, sweet friend, the whole factitious W.M.D argument, terrorism wars as a main agenda, is not healthy for the children of tomorrow. Fear inevitably leads to anger and anger to hatred and hatred to crimes of war and I believe the world will not be safe until the governments no longer rule with fear but with love, rule under positive vibes! (sad sigh) I for one say for a start Bush must step down, God Bless You, we all love you so much! You have such a beautiful heart, sweet friend, thank you for sharing!

May love and light always shine upon you!

Love,
Noah Eaton

"You'll find something that's enough to keep you
But if the bright lights don't receive you
You should turn yourself around and come back home" MB20

LeeJ
Member Patricius
since 2003-06-19
Posts 13296

9 posted 2004-03-05 01:36 PM

you are me and I am you

And if we'd all remember that with dignity, respect and care...perhaps this world would be as you wish.  We're all born with the concept of what is right and wrong...but in a world that is so dismembered with loss of respect, where power is money and decissions are made with only money in mind...that is where all else goes sour.  When will we all start assuming responsibility.

Good write, giving all who read the insight to ponder.  

JamesMichael
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-16
Posts 33336
Kapolei, Hawaii, USA
10 posted 2004-03-05 06:18 PM

Nice writing...James
Goldenrose
Member Elite
since 2003-05-30
Posts 3665

11 posted 2004-03-06 04:39 AM

Thank you to everyone that replied....just a little more thought, love and understanding is all that is required.....we as poets have the ability to get the message across...and can use the internet as a voice to change attitudes...for the better..for a safer future...

Thank you everyone....

Goldenrose.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #31 » Compassionate World.

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary