navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » Falling
Teen Poetry #7
Post A Reply Post New Topic Falling Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Foreverone8783
since 2006-05-29
Posts 24
Illinios

0 posted 2006-06-03 02:50 PM

When I think of you
My heart skips a beat
I've fallen so hard
It'll be hard to defeat

Am I just crazy
Is this just a crush
Or can it be true
Or am I thinking too much

Everywhere I go
Everything I do
All the things that I see
I'm reminded of you

Since I met you
I'm the happiest I've been
My smile won't fade
Can't wait to see you again

*^*Ashley*^*

© Copyright 2006 Ashley Goodwin - All Rights Reserved
bekahlekah45
since 2006-03-14
Posts 533

1 posted 2006-06-03 06:55 PM

awww cuuute : )
the_girl_next_door
since 2006-02-26
Posts 591
USA
2 posted 2006-06-03 08:34 PM

ok.. I loved this.. is was simple and cute but it had emotion.. I loved your first and second stanzas.. the only thing.. this stanza..

'Everywhere I go
  Everything I do
  All the things that I see
  I'm reminded of you'

there's nothing wrong with it.. it goes with the poem.. it flows good but I think that if you even out the pace it would flow even better.. a suggestion? .. .. ..

'Everywhere I go
   Everything that I do
   All the things I see
   I'm reminded of you'

that is just a different way of wording it.. to you it might not sound as good as yours.. that's ok.. i don't want you to change anything on my behalf.. I usually write so that my pace on every other line has the same number of syllables.. but that's just a way of evening things out.. so.. no big deal..

I loved this all together.. it was very simple like I said before but I could also relate to it.. great job..

keep it up..

~Heather

Desire nothing except desirelessness. Hope for nothing except to rise above all hopes.
Want nothing & you will have everything.

stargal
since 2006-03-06
Posts 1352
OR USA
3 posted 2006-06-04 01:26 AM

Well, I was going to say the same thing Heather said about that one stanza but since she already said it why say it?

This poem was a pleasure to read and easy to understand, which I liked because sometimes you just get tired of those complex poems and you just want something “simple”.

I loved the title for this, how it matched the poem yet seemed… to bring out the curiosity in a person to read this? Something like that… I know I liked it though.

Good job on this poem, I would love to see more like it

@-->---

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » Falling

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary