navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » abortion
Teen Poetry #7
Post A Reply Post New Topic abortion Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
poise_and_rationality
since 2006-05-06
Posts 46
my mind

0 posted 2006-05-07 09:58 AM

just to inform this isn't me or anyone i know....sorry  at the end i couldnt think of an ending if its pretty bad ...let me know what you think

the way you reacted
you say we'll be distracted
no ifs, buts, or maybe
i'm having your baby

you want me to abort
it'll leave me distraught
why dont you care?
my world's starting to tear

i thought of a name
why can't you feel the same?
it'll be due soon
the night of the new moon

you wont forgive
it just wants to live
the baby is a she
and looks just like me

you took for granted
everything we had
just to find out something new
but that was just you

par x

house of compusure where is your posture?

[This message has been edited by poise_and_rationality (05-07-2006 12:48 PM).]

© Copyright 2006 Dani - All Rights Reserved
bekahlekah45
since 2006-03-14
Posts 533

1 posted 2006-05-07 01:07 PM

A little confusing?  idk..i was just confused.
poise_and_rationality
since 2006-05-06
Posts 46
my mind
2 posted 2006-05-07 01:12 PM

well what was confusing?? my heads spinnig now i'm confused too lol i'll explain what you think was confusing

house of composure where is your posture?[URL=http://www.glitteryourway.com][IMG]http://i1.glitteryourway.com/2/6f2126a10ab01dc7f196e1737a8f3d0c.gif[/

cherrys_rule
since 2006-03-18
Posts 442

3 posted 2006-05-07 03:45 PM

yeah it was a little confusing. I would have to Agree. I know you might be going through something right now, but this poem will get some People confused. I actually had to think what you were trying to say. But other than that. I hope you don't do Abortion , your killing off someone that can probably change the whole world. I'm really against Abortion. You should read the Poem that was written by someone that wrote on here about Abortion. I hope you changed your discision. Sorry about this long thing.
Junebug
since 2006-04-23
Posts 40
earth
4 posted 2006-05-07 04:16 PM

uh yo cherrys.....uh she said it wasnt about herself...or anything....just saying...but i love this poem! i didnt find it confusing! it rocks in my opinion...but yeah i think it does need a lil more the the end but other then that ~>BRAVO<~
young_blood
since 2003-09-19
Posts 1115
Indianapolis, IN
5 posted 2006-05-07 04:46 PM

i could hardly read it. the flow was rough, the thoughts were scattered, the imagery wasn't existent, and the rhyme was tortureously forced. its good to get stuff down on paper, but definately go grab some poetry books from the library and see how the pro's wrote. try and find some bukowski or jeffers. those guys are incredible. keep writing though.
the_girl_next_door
since 2006-02-26
Posts 591
USA
6 posted 2006-05-07 09:21 PM

Not one of my favorite by you but I think you had the right idea for the title.. keep it up.. and maybe find some true inspiration.. from where I'm not sure.. but it'll come to you..

~Heather

Desire nothing except desirelessness. Hope for nothing except to rise above all hopes.
Want nothing & you will have everything.

pullingxthextrigger
since 2006-05-01
Posts 133
MA,..USA llx
7 posted 2006-05-08 11:03 PM

i rly like this one and i liked the message
awesome job  keep it up

~nora <3

p.s)) have sum composture where is your posture?  lol hahaha thats stuck in my head P!ATD!  rox   lol k glad u like it 2 kbye

your pulling the trigger, pulling the trigger all wrong llx - P!ATD!

stargal
since 2006-03-06
Posts 1352
OR USA
8 posted 2006-05-09 12:32 PM

I have to agree on this not being one of your better ones…

But I also didn’t find this confusing at all, I thought it had a neat overall idea to it, but it needs a little work, a little more polish.

Umm, other than that, I don’t have much to say, everyone else already said it…  

Sorry, I’m not much help

@-->---

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » abortion

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary