navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » starving myself
Teen Poetry #7
Post A Reply Post New Topic starving myself Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
cherrys_rule
since 2006-03-18
Posts 442

0 posted 2006-03-18 10:11 PM

I started eating alot, well enough to fill myself.
People think I'm beleamic, just throw it back up. Yeah let me tell you... No, I'm sorry I'm not like you. I don't want to be a model, I don't want to be like you. Instead I rather sit here and eat a little then waisting what God had created.

You can keep on telling me that I need to start eating. If I wasn't eating then why the hell am I still standing? I'm eating, why can't you see?
I'm sorry that you see it in a different way, but i'm still gonna do what you hate!

(Im sorry but that's what i keep on hearing from my older sister and my friends and im getting sick of it. i know this isn't really a poems but it's how i feel and i know that i could do alot better then whats up there.)

cherrys_rule

* you might have scars all over your body, but what about the ones engraved in your memories*

© Copyright 2006 cherrys_rule - All Rights Reserved
Free_Spirit07
since 2006-01-29
Posts 222
The middle of my mind!
1 posted 2006-03-18 11:14 PM

Oh my GOSH! WOW sounds like me so much...and it is so stupid when people are all like "you don't eat" and your thinking i must be eating something coz im still standing. I really understand you. Na its not really a poem and it might sound better if you space it out a bit
you did a good job though

p.s WELCOME TO PIP...HOPE YOU LIKE IT HERE

x0x0
Free_Spirit07    
~%#*So far from perfect!*#%~
~%#*So far from life and living!*#%~

cherrys_rule
since 2006-03-18
Posts 442

2 posted 2006-03-19 09:13 PM

thank you very much and i enjoy being here.
it's nice to know i can talk to somebody that feels the same i do

~you might have scars all over your body, but what about the ones engraved in your memories~

stargal
since 2006-03-06
Posts 1352
OR USA
3 posted 2006-03-20 12:28 PM

I can so relate to this poem! Poem? Idk i was thinking it sounded more like a rap... maybe cause im listen' to rap? :P

WELCOME TO PIP!

@-->---

cherrys_rule
since 2006-03-18
Posts 442

4 posted 2006-03-20 07:26 AM

thanks i like it here alot. There are so many poems that i can relate to.
And i too was listening to rap when i was writing this.

SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
5 posted 2006-03-20 04:15 PM

my girls are bone thin...and they eat like crazy! Kids ask them if they don't eat...*sighs* they do, they just are very active and don't sit infront of the tv or computer!

I thought it was a poem

*Alli4000*
Deputy Moderator 10 Tours
Member Elite
since 2004-03-21
Posts 3188
The World of Poetry
6 posted 2006-03-20 06:28 PM

Hey! It's the same with me.  I'm 15 years old and I only weigh alittle over 90 pounds.  I am the biggest pig, lol.  I eat more than all my friends put together and never seem to gain any weight.
Some people ask me too like "don't you like to eat?" and it just gets annoying.

Anyway, welcome to Pip!

~Alli~

Free_Spirit07
since 2006-01-29
Posts 222
The middle of my mind!
7 posted 2006-03-21 01:02 AM

Oh umm hey! I don't know about the chic who posted this but i don't eat...really..one meal a day if that. But umm like you still eat...and they are all like u don't eat and your gnna fade away....but like i do and like im still here. As i said i dunno if its like this with the person that sent this in but i get your points too ... sorry for making an idiot out of myself

x0x0
Free_Spirit07    
~%#*So far from perfect!*#%~
~%#*So far from life and living!*#%~

ShelbyLynn13
since 2006-02-15
Posts 73
US, Colorodo
8 posted 2006-03-21 10:30 AM

that is a realy awesome RAP, poem or anything else you want to call it! i can't exactly relate to that because i am a little over weight and people just tend to say: "are you going to eat that because you dont need it!" and people laugh at me and it gets realy hurtful, but then to find out that there are girls out there that want to starve themselves or throw up what god gave them to eat. some girls are just flat out stupid. but i am guilty of asking this one girl at my old school if she ever ate. sometimes she would and when she did she ate very well. see, she was like the thinnest girl in the school, and when another girl weighed more she would starve herself until she weighed less. i didn't like that girl very much she was rude and very disliked by the ones she was rude to. but her friends could never see it and they still cant!

every one is special in their own  way!!!

cherrys_rule
since 2006-03-18
Posts 442

9 posted 2006-03-22 08:44 AM

hey yeah i hate girls that are so flippin skinny and they think they need to loose even more then they are. It make me sick to my stomache. Yesturday i went to the beach and there was a women with her kids. Well her 2 girls were thicker than her. It was disgusting that I don't know it was just so gross how skinny she was.

~Courtney~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » starving myself

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary