navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » My Undicided Love
Teen Poetry #7
Post A Reply Post New Topic My Undicided Love Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
cherrys_rule
since 2006-03-18
Posts 442

0 posted 2006-07-09 07:14 PM

There's people all around, but you were nowhere to be found. Why did we have that fight last night?
I wish I had said that I was right.
I'm sorry I said I hated you. But do you see what your putting me through? I'm going through hell, does that ring a bell? I said I loved you, but now I'm not sure?
What is this game we play, Simon says? I'm not your slave, you're not gonna tell me what to do.I'm not gonna listen to you.
Screw all the things you said. You just made me even more mad.
You said you'd love me now and forever for worse or for better.I thought God had sent me an angel from above. But really He sent me my undecided love.

This may not make sence to you guys, but it really makes sence to me, but if you were in my situation you would know exactlly where I'm coming from.

Sorry I haven't wrote any poems lately.

~You might have scars all over your body, but what about the ones engraved in your memories.~

© Copyright 2006 cherrys_rule - All Rights Reserved
the_girl_next_door
since 2006-02-26
Posts 591
USA
1 posted 2006-07-09 09:24 PM

I'm confused.. this is the same as your other poem I believe all except for the title and the usage of the word.. undecided, and unfaithful..

so again.. this was good..

~Heather~

Desire nothing except desirelessness. Hope for nothing except to rise above all hopes.
Want nothing & you will have everything.

stargal
since 2006-03-06
Posts 1352
OR USA
2 posted 2006-07-10 11:20 AM

Umm... Yeah, double confusion? Are you asking which we prefer? The undecided or the Unfaithful, or what?

@-->---

cherrys_rule
since 2006-03-18
Posts 442

3 posted 2006-07-10 07:33 PM

sORRY NO i coppied the same thing on accident, it's supposed to be my unfaithful love.
Could you guys explain how to get this copy off of here?please?...

the_girl_next_door
since 2006-02-26
Posts 591
USA
4 posted 2006-07-11 06:20 PM

CR.. you can click the button at the top of your post (when you stop on it, it says edit/delete) and go in there and check the box to delete the post.

~Heather~

Desire nothing except desirelessness. Hope for nothing except to rise above all hopes.
Want nothing & you will have everything.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » My Undicided Love

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary