navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » Non-Stop
Teen Poetry #7
Post A Reply Post New Topic Non-Stop Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
acid_tears_i_cry
since 2005-11-25
Posts 24
United States, UT

0 posted 2006-02-22 06:23 PM

Lay all you want on me...I dont care...Let me lay it all down on the table for u...I'm sick of it...I want to run...my depression is on and off like a light switch flicked by your delicate yet abusive fingers...I wan to run non stop far far away...never to return...I hate you...I hate life...I hate me...I cant take the yelling the screaming the pain and the lies....I cant take the seperation...the mental illnesses...I cant take the I hate you's...the I love you's...the I'm sorry's...it gets old...its like its numb...its like its being torn apart over and pver again...its like NON-STOP!!!

Can you read the word "loneliness" and not think of a dark room?

© Copyright 2006 Malinda C. Peterson - All Rights Reserved
latteaddict213
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2006-02-17
Posts 523
Colorado
1 posted 2006-02-22 06:27 PM

wow...nice write i like how you can express your feelings in writing likke that. Awsome.

Jessica    
              :)

Where your heart lays
        is where you belong.

Free_Spirit07
since 2006-01-29
Posts 222
The middle of my mind!
2 posted 2006-02-22 11:50 PM

ah huh! I tottally understand this

x0x0
Free_Spirit07    
fear and tears....STOP rounda bout here!

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » Non-Stop

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary