navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » this isn't good at all its just how i feel
Teen Poetry #7
Post A Reply Post New Topic this isn't good at all its just how i feel Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
martina
since 2003-06-19
Posts 59

0 posted 2004-11-28 09:41 AM

Will You Ever Be The Same

The day you left my heart was broke. I thought I would never find greater. My life moved on always in the back of my mind was picture and name of you. I never spoke of you unless someone asked me to. It was not the same without you I seemed normal but there was always a piece of me with you. I didn't ever think I was going to see my best friend again. One day I was sitting with my family,they said you will never guess who is home? I have no idea your name woul be said I denied it for 2 years till one night I seen my best friend again. I could have cried we gave glanced we smiled but not a single word was said. Was it the way I looked? Was it the people around at the time? Or was it the attidudes changing so much we want nothing to do with eachother? I don't know but I do know I wish I had my best friend back. I miss him. He never thought he was better than anyone till he moved away. I just wish I had him back again.

© Copyright 2004 martina - All Rights Reserved
Marshalzu
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-02-15
Posts 2681
Lurking
1 posted 2004-11-28 10:20 AM

Powerful writing and the emotions you must be feeling are incredibly expressed. Great writing, I truly enjoyed the read. Though it is such a shame that good writing must come from such heartbreak  

Andrew

*Alli4000*
Deputy Moderator 10 Tours
Member Elite
since 2004-03-21
Posts 3188
The World of Poetry
2 posted 2004-11-28 02:37 PM

I liked the "style" you wrote this in. The poem was beautiful, although it's sad.
Keep posting Martina!

~Alli~

*:.AIM = Alli4000.:*
Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened...

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » this isn't good at all its just how i feel

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary