navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #4 » Drowning
Dark Poetry #4
Post A Reply Post New Topic Drowning Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
MindBeyondBody
since 2007-08-02
Posts 14
Florida,United States

0 posted 2007-08-03 04:39 PM

feels like im drowning in sadness and sorrow it gets harder to breath as i try to get my head above the water time starts to slow down and my mind starts to race so many thoughts running through my brain this might be my final moments Im not ready to go So much things I wanted to say before I go I should of I told you i loved you and that you are my world only if i could see your face one more time but its to late for that continuing to struggle to get to the surface i get dragged farther down In the sea of pain The more I Resist the More i Descend Into the Abyss I know i will never be able to reach the surface and breath another breath again But I cant just give up and let the darkness engulf me but its to strong I cant keep it up my body and mind is at its limits Looks like it has come to the end now as I Enter the darkness things become so clear
© Copyright 2007 Konrod Clarke - All Rights Reserved
blue face
since 2007-06-03
Posts 92

1 posted 2007-08-04 05:27 PM

Very deep,
and very nice.Welcome to pip
hope to read more.
sarah

BrittanyJ
since 2007-06-03
Posts 461
Come find me?
2 posted 2007-08-04 10:14 PM

"now as I Enter the darkness things become so clear"

I really liked this Nicely done, and welcome to pip!!

So no more hiding all your pain, you deserve a new start. That's why i'm closing myself away, this is a message from your heart.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #4 » Drowning

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary