navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #4 » From Dusk till Dawn
Dark Poetry #4
Post A Reply Post New Topic From Dusk till Dawn Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
SATURN
since 2004-05-04
Posts 78
ok,us

0 posted 2006-11-09 09:26 PM

From Dusk till Dawn

From Dusk till Dawn the sun wonders lonely through the sky like a wondering stranger in the desert sky like a wondering stranger in the desert not a care in the when it is time for the sun to leave the moon and the sun exchange greetings for it is now time for the moon to take the sun's place in the sky From Dusk till Dawn the sun wonders around the world for ages to come with exchanging greeting between the sun and moon the sun has few friends in the sky a few one day and none the next The moon has friends every night to accompany him on his long journey through the sky while the sun wonders lonely without a care the moon has many tiny stars to take care of  in the night sky the moon cast a soft light on the ground to light up the path of a wondering stranger From Dusk till Dawn with exchanging of greetings the path not yet taken will be lit by the suns bright eyes to watch the lonely stranger on his long journey through his long peaceful life.

hali aka Saturn

© Copyright 2006 Hali - All Rights Reserved
SATURN
since 2004-05-04
Posts 78
ok,us
1 posted 2006-11-09 09:27 PM

it took me along time to actually want to post this.
openthoughts
since 2006-01-16
Posts 94
Where the child can be free
2 posted 2006-11-11 01:11 AM

I was drawn to this originally by the title, since I posted one of almost the exact same title I while back.  After reading it, however, I realized that this had a life of it's own.  I loved the entire metaphor and honestly think it's one of the best poems i've seen in quite some time
rhia_5779
since 2006-06-09
Posts 1334
California
3 posted 2006-11-12 05:46 AM

This needs lines of some kind and punctuation. Your reader can't see where the thought ends and starts.

I will read it and crittique soon as you can organize it so its legible

SATURN
since 2004-05-04
Posts 78
ok,us
4 posted 2006-11-12 08:46 PM

rhia
the way it is formatted on paper you can read it but i was in a hurry when i posted it so give a few days and well see what happens.

Edward Grim
since 2005-12-18
Posts 1154
Greenville, South Carolina
5 posted 2006-11-26 09:46 PM

I expected this to be about vampires (in reference to the Robert Rodriguez vampire flick "From Dusk till Dawn").

I agree with rhia. The thoughts are scattered and I'm not quite sure what's the deal. But who am I to say, right. My brain is like a shotgun in a field of shrapnel.
Ed

Yes it's me...

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #4 » From Dusk till Dawn

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary