navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #4 » another day
Dark Poetry #4
Post A Reply Post New Topic another day Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
hunnie_girl
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2006-06-18
Posts 2567
Canada

0 posted 2006-10-28 12:57 PM

day in, day out i draw another breath,
i always end the day of thinking about death.

i can't get passed this empty feeling,
is it safe to say i need room for healing,

they only see me when they use me,
is it bad to think of that possibility?

i'm losing friends and family fast,
in a love i thought would always last,

now alone i sit here,
waiting for another day of pain and fear.

A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war and a time for peace   ~Ecclesiastes 3:8~

© Copyright 2006 Krysti - All Rights Reserved
cherrys_rule
since 2006-03-18
Posts 442

1 posted 2006-10-29 07:38 AM

I know exactly what you're going through. But really don't let it bother you. I mean yeah you might lose some friendships, but like anyone would say,"If they don't care, They weren't your friends." I mean I just got on braces on thursday, and I came back to school the next day. Well most of my friends knew I was getting them put on, but the people that didn't, they asked "oh, I was wondering if you always had braces." I really don't give much towards those people, but i still want to know why they don't include me into their lives. I mean, I go to a school that only has about 5oo kids that go there, and everybody knows everybody, so we all talk. But yeah I'm just going on ~n~ on about my problems. I just want you to know we've all been there. You did an awesome job on this. i hope to see you more in the future. Thanks for sharing with us.
Kira Aso
since 2006-09-26
Posts 351
Closer to Hell...
2 posted 2006-10-29 07:26 PM

Hey hunnie!

Awesome job as usual...(green with envy)
You do a wonderful job expressing yourself and I hope to keep seeing your work.

Lots of Hugs and Hershey Bars for the brilliant poet!

Luv Kira

hunnie_girl
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2006-06-18
Posts 2567
Canada
3 posted 2006-10-29 11:51 PM

Kira are yooh kidding i love your poems!!! they are good... acually i go green with envy on a lot of poems i read:P but hey sometimes it goes well and sometimes it doesn't.. cherry's_rule thank you for your reply i don't mind you going on and on it was nice to know a lot of pple are going throught it like me tx you both...
hunnie

A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war and a time for peace   ~Ecclesiastes 3:8~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #4 » another day

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary