navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #4 » Memories
Dark Poetry #4
Post A Reply Post New Topic Memories Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
cherrys_rule
since 2006-03-18
Posts 442

0 posted 2006-08-21 06:58 PM

Yes I've lied, but no I won't die.
Just because you think I cheated on you,
but you wouldn't listen through.
I bet if you listened, you would of known that our relationship would have flowed.
Yes he kissed me, but I did not kiss him.
So what do you think now?
Are you about to pout?
I thought you would of probably forgave me,
but now I can finally see.
I know I hurt you,
I would also take away what ever pain you went through.
Since that situation was 2 years ago... will you please forget about the past.
All I can say now is " I'm sorry for what you heard, but can you please let me rest."

This poem is towards this guy I dated when i was in 9th grade and one of my other friends kissed me and it turned out to be a whole dramma thing and somebody saw me and him, but he only saw the kissing part. not me slapping the other guy in the face. So yeah I got blamed for everything.

© Copyright 2006 cherrys_rule - All Rights Reserved
ThisDiamond
Member Rara Avis
since 2002-02-22
Posts 9353
Michigan, USA
1 posted 2006-08-28 11:25 PM

I liked the authenticity of this write.

I found the tempo very representative of a nineth grade perception...you presented that point in time very well.  

As we come forward into mature times, the flavor of the wine deepens, yet the bubbles are still the same.

Write more with us.
TD

Shaddow1
since 2006-09-04
Posts 41
Kingman Az, USA
2 posted 2006-09-04 03:19 PM

Kind of sounds like the whole movie deal. Where they only see the bad part and leave before they see the rest of it. Your poem has a lot of potential but I think you showed work on the flow a little. All in all it was a very expressive poem. Keep up the good work.

Love is like a Rose; it always dies - Britney Miller

cherrys_rule
since 2006-03-18
Posts 442

3 posted 2006-09-04 09:32 PM

Thank you you two and I will write most my poem on this post. But some of the rhymes weren't forced though. I like this one myself.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #4 » Memories

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary