navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #4 » This is What You Made of Me
Dark Poetry #4
Post A Reply Post New Topic This is What You Made of Me Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
XxForever.BrokenxX
since 2008-01-20
Posts 891
Neverland

0 posted 2008-01-26 01:14 AM

You're the reason why I cry myself to sleep. The one who forces me not to eat. Everything feels shadowed, like I'm not seeing the whole picture. Yet I know who you are and what you're doing here.

I know you're here to torture me, capture me in fate. How can you be so cruel, so full of hate? All I did was love and care, nothing really bad.
Why are you still treating me this way? trampaling me flat?

You're the reason I wear a sweater to gym, so they won't see my scared skin. Trying to get out, but I'm trapped here with you and I can't see what lies ahead, what might kill me in the end. I'm not laughing, I don't beleive it's funny. I'm just trying to cover it up, so you wont so me dying.

That is what you made of me, tourtured to death. Weeping for what I lost in this battle, I'm all alone again. Treat me like you love and care, all you have to do is pretend. Pretend that I'm special, I don't want love to end.

FoReVeR.BrOkEn

© Copyright 2008 Emmalee Yuri - All Rights Reserved
shattered-smiles
since 2008-01-20
Posts 247
inside the shadows
1 posted 2008-01-26 09:01 AM

Great poem here.  This remindes me so much of my life it scares me actually.

"You're the reason I cry myself to sleep, the one who forces me not to eat"

Those lines expecially jumped out at me because this is how I've been feeling from my friends lately.  Thanx for posting this poem.  Keep writing.
TJ

[&] she's a blood broken rose

shattered-smiles
since 2008-01-20
Posts 247
inside the shadows
2 posted 2008-01-26 09:02 AM

Oh no.  I just realized that you're XxForever.BrokenxX!  Uh, don't read the post that I said before.  Don't read a word of it.
TJ

[&] she's a blood broken rose

XxForever.BrokenxX
since 2008-01-20
Posts 891
Neverland
3 posted 2008-01-26 03:25 PM

it's okay this is about my friends too acually. re-read the tird stanza, it's comlpeatly true, and u know what I'm talking about.

FoReVeR.BrOkEn

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #4 » This is What You Made of Me

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary