navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #28 » Winter Cottage of Love (for GR)
Open Poetry #28
Post A Reply Post New Topic Winter Cottage of Love (for GR) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
A Romantic Heart
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-03
Posts 5496
Forever In Your Heart

0 posted 2003-09-20 06:06 AM

Come away with me my love into the winters cozy season of happiness and love,

Run and laugh with me, we will build our snowman and feel the snowflakes falling above,

Kiss my red rosy cheeks and warm them with your lovers sweet kiss,

Melt the snow from frozen lips, with our steaming hot kisses, you sharing this season with me is pure bliss,

Come let us sit by the cozy fireplace sharing a warm blanket wearing our thermals, drinking hot cocoa,

Rub my hands inside your hands to warm them, kiss my fingers, I feel your love all throughout my body to my toes,

Smell the cinnimon fragrance in the air, watch the snow falling so romanticaly outside our windows,

Keep me warm with your love, up against you, all cozy and snuggled wrapped in our love nest like two little winter love doves,

Lets go back outside and build a Mrs. Snowman for lonely Mr. snowman,Then we can come in and take a hot bath and sleep tightly embraced in our little winter cottage of love...

True poets don't write with the ink of quill or pen, but with the ink of their heart~

[This message has been edited by A Romantic Heart (09-20-2003 06:08 AM).]

© Copyright 2003 Millette A. (Lester) Addison - All Rights Reserved
Goldenrose
Member Elite
since 2003-05-30
Posts 3665

1 posted 2003-09-20 06:14 AM

My dearest love i would love to be snuggled up with you or laughing and running in the snow...i would especialy like to be in the bath together and then get out so that i can dry all of your body..then get into a nice warm bed and love the whole winter through like hibernating love bears... this is a great poem my love thank you.... love...

Goldenrose.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

littlewing
Member Rara Avis
since 2003-03-02
Posts 9655
New York
2 posted 2003-09-20 06:17 AM

AR - this sounds amazing just this:

Come let us sit by the cozy fireplace sharing a warm blanket wearing our thermals, drinking hot cocoa,

would bring sheer happiness
beautiful writing and picture!
xxoo

A Romantic Heart
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-03
Posts 5496
Forever In Your Heart
3 posted 2003-09-20 06:32 AM

My rose of Gold...You inspired me to write this with your drawing you were making for me the other night, I could see it in my mind and I wrote this poem from your descriptive details about my card....I would like that too my love bear! xxx love ~ARH

True poets don't write with the ink of quill or pen, but with the ink of their heart~

[This message has been edited by A Romantic Heart (09-20-2003 06:33 AM).]

A Romantic Heart
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-03
Posts 5496
Forever In Your Heart
4 posted 2003-09-20 06:35 AM

Littlewing..yes It is (It would make my Christmas present for the whole year!), glad you liked it and replied! Thanks...~ARH

[This message has been edited by A Romantic Heart (09-20-2003 06:36 AM).]

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #28 » Winter Cottage of Love (for GR)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary