navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #28 » Newbie - "A Life By The Sea"
Open Poetry #28
Post A Reply Post New Topic Newbie - "A Life By The Sea" Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
maximillian
since 2003-09-13
Posts 23

0 posted 2003-09-13 05:27 PM

Hey Guys/Gals,
I'm having a little trouble positioning this poem in the right forum. I'm new and just getting used to everything here, so please bare with me if I post in two or more forums, moderators please move and delete to where you feel is best.

MY POEM:

A Life By The Sea

Apocalypse Passionate Mammal
Woman Writes Mountain Peak
Re-create such pain, such trouble
An infant does seek

Curiosity Explanation Marks the life
While bumper crash and hurt can set it black
One peak has reached its strife
There’s no turning back, left only is white

Through mist and star there lay the stone
A pebble does breath its hidden veins,
Water suffices the dancing fish but not one's own
Reflected lights do spray cancerous smog,
Shone only is the sun and beautiful living cogs,
Zero fight, zero swim, there is nothing but gray text

© Copyright 2003 maximillian - All Rights Reserved
Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
1 posted 2003-09-13 07:03 PM

(big hugggsssssss) Oh Maximillian I too am saddened how our beautiful and vast ocean environment is vulnerable to so many impediments and disasters, sweet friend, if only whale hunters can feel that the wales have feelings, if only we worked more efficiently on finding alternative power solutions so oil doesn't have to spill from carriers, if only our politicians spent more money on protecting the species our children may not get to see in the future! (sad sigh) You have a very sensitive heart that speaks with truth, sweet friend, I too am with you in praying the ocean can remain a beautiful place, Welcome to Passions and God Bless You, we all love you so much! You have such a beautiful heart, sweet Maximillian, thank you for sharing!

May love and light always shine upon you!

Love,
Noah Eaton

I don't need no proof when it comes to God and truth
I can see the sun set and I perceive

***Live***

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
2 posted 2003-09-13 07:20 PM

Max, how kind of you to point out a possible wrong on your part.  I appreciate that.  Yes, I've removed two of the same posts.  If you ever need one moved from "here to there", just contact an Moderator of the forum you wish it moved from, or any Administrator!

Write on!

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #28 » Newbie - "A Life By The Sea"

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary