navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #28 » Winter Body And Soul (For ARH).
Open Poetry #28
Post A Reply Post New Topic Winter Body And Soul (For ARH). Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Goldenrose
Member Elite
since 2003-05-30
Posts 3665

0 posted 2003-09-11 05:10 AM

In winters steel grip, my heart so warm,will beat only for you.
Quiet dark and misty days will be upon us.
Fluffyfoxes, their coats thicker against the weather, will tirelessly search for food.

Barn owls, ghostly in the weak morning sun, will arch over fields searching for voles.
Inside at night i play music and pray to god to keep me in thy sweetest heart of good.

Dark forboding skies will cover my world with a grey-black blanket, shot through by the sun's rays.
My mind will think of you,always i will have your face within my minds eye.

Wet streets like sheets of glass, will i walk down,reflecting the lights of Christmas,while rain and cold sleet blast our bodies.
Far away my thaughts will be, on you and your life will i think, as people pass me by.

Waves of the sea will wildly wash and crash ashore.
My love, like the wild wind i will unleash for you, untamed and free.
Gentle and caring, yet savage and feral my love will be,but always passionate and loving.

Will winters worst weather bring us even closer together?
My heart yearns for you,in winter it will hunger for you,like the hunger of a wolf.
Listen to the voice of my heart, it is saying ''i love you''...alwys listen to what it is saying.....

[This message has been edited by Goldenrose (09-11-2003 05:30 AM).]

© Copyright 2003 P.D - All Rights Reserved
A Romantic Heart
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-03
Posts 5496
Forever In Your Heart
1 posted 2003-09-11 05:27 AM

My dear Goldenrose, your love keeps my heart warm all year...Our love will burn and melt through any winter storm....

My heart does listen to always hear.."I Love You"...most precious words of all out of the whole poem...Precious when they have meaning and felt from the heart..

Christmas will be the hardest time of all...but it is the season of love...love will carry us through...

FF was included this time...sweet...Love

xxxxx ~ARH

True poets don't write with the ink of quill or pen, but with the ink of their heart~

Goldenrose
Member Elite
since 2003-05-30
Posts 3665

2 posted 2003-09-11 05:35 AM

My love i will love you even more through the absolute white of winter...it is my favourite time of year...with you to be my muse it will be even more magical and special this year... thank you for your kind words my Vermilion Queen in my white snowy world...love

Goldenrose.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS FF just had to make an entrance in winter....LOL...GR.

Kaoru
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2003-06-07
Posts 3892
where the wild flowers grow
3 posted 2003-09-11 05:47 AM

This is beautifully descriptive~ Great work.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #28 » Winter Body And Soul (For ARH).

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary