navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #28 » I Give (For ARH).
Open Poetry #28
Post A Reply Post New Topic I Give (For ARH). Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Goldenrose
Member Elite
since 2003-05-30
Posts 3665

0 posted 2003-09-09 09:08 AM

I give you my love to hold onto forever.

I give you my heart,that flutters soft as a feather.

I give you my mind, it thinks only of you.

I give you my eyes, they yearn to see all that you do.

When soft shining silver mists rise in the morning light of your world,my day will have started and so will my mind, thinking of your face, so beautiful, newly awakend.

Your face a study of calmness, of loving kindness,i imagine you laying in bed and to your side i am beckoned.

We will live love's life in each others arms.

© Copyright 2003 P.D - All Rights Reserved
MERCURY
since 2003-04-16
Posts 190
Ireland
1 posted 2003-09-09 09:10 AM

Good write
teenpoet
since 2001-10-17
Posts 280
Michigan
2 posted 2003-09-09 10:37 AM

Well that's really sweet.  Hope she's deserving and that you're happy for a long time.

Let go of your concept of reality and try mine for a while...then we'll see how long you last.

A Romantic Heart
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-03
Posts 5496
Forever In Your Heart
3 posted 2003-09-09 08:09 PM

I give you my love to hold onto forever.
(ME)Hold to your love I will with my love wrapped around yours, one inside the other..

I give you my heart,that flutters soft as a feather.
(ME)I give you my vermilion heart that beats only for you, rhythm of love when we are together...

I give you my mind, it thinks only of you.
(ME)My mind you have completely and my soul that will be forever honest and true....

I give you my eyes, they yearn to see all that you do.
(ME)Your eyes I have, My eyes want to see you always my lifetime portrait, you, my lovely view...

When soft shining silver mists rise in the morning light of your world,my day will have started and so will my mind, thinking of your face, so beautiful, newly awakend.

(ME)When i close my eyes to go to sleep at night, the newly brightend sun pours into your world so happy, I want to see your smiling face in the morning light,by my side,perfect love in the making,

Your face a study of calmness, of loving kindness,i imagine you laying in bed and to your side i am beckoned.

(ME)Your eyes, so gentle, your smile so inviting, so full of love and happiness,
I dream of you beside me, gentle arms holding me, love we are reflecting,

We will live love's life in each others arms.
(ME) In eachothers arms love lives, freely completely forevermore....

My King Goldenrose..your heart is so sweet..your words so tender and passionate..my heart is filled by the power of your love.....

PERFECT poem..brilliant and loving as always...by the way..while reading it for the first time...reminded me of wedding vows written for eachother...just a thought

xxxxxx Love ~ARH (your Vermilion Queen)

True poets don't write with the ink of quill or pen, but with the ink of their heart~

Goldenrose
Member Elite
since 2003-05-30
Posts 3665

4 posted 2003-09-10 05:30 AM

Mercury...thank you for the words..GR

Teenpoet..thank you...and she is deserving of my love...and she is love personfied...GR

Goldenrose
Member Elite
since 2003-05-30
Posts 3665

5 posted 2003-09-10 05:32 AM

Yet again we have written a duet without knowing it my love..your words for my poems mean everything to me ...your love keeps me alive and well..thank you my flower of love...

Goldenrose.xxxxxxxxxx

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #28 » I Give (For ARH).

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary