navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #28 » Arwens' Love (for Aragorn) LOTHRS
Open Poetry #28
Post A Reply Post New Topic Arwens' Love (for Aragorn) LOTHRS Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
A Romantic Heart
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-03
Posts 5496
Forever In Your Heart

0 posted 2003-09-06 07:32 AM

(FOR GR)

In this immortal life, I shall love only one,
Only one captures my immortal soul,inside the grasp of his heart to it, freely does it belong,

Long before the sands of time my true love was destined to be mine,

As I sit, I await for his glorious return, inside his dreams is where I can visit him most, I am my lovers ghost,

His love for me, he has not forsaken, no other carries my life, encircled around his neck, close to his heart,

My love i send to guide and protect you, a light that glows in the darkness of this world, together our souls, but worlds apart,

To give my life for his was no task, but a joy, for love sustains, love remains, love conquers all, and is in all,

Wars of man will come to pass, nature destroyed by greedy hands of power, kingdoms will fall,

Tears of sorrow i cry, my heart now interwoven with pain, turmoil at every side, to wait, or go,

There is hope, always hope in a dark world, where souls are ripped apart, hope, our love, will carry us through, a light in the darkness, my love glows for you,

For your return I shall wait, for deep within your heart, you have the strength of a thousand dragons, unleashed,

Your fiery stance, your heart, a tamed beast, please know my love is always with you inside your heart, to comfort you, guide you, where ever you are,

May it be the strength when you are weak, your light when you are lost,

You my love, my Aragorn, have a chosen purpose, no harm shall befall you, my love will protect you at any cost,

When the darkness has ceased and all of nature crys out to me, I shall hear your breath breathe to me, upon the winds, the sun will shine,

We will be together, our love, a love between human and Elfvin kind,we will break all barriers, destroy all the forces of evil,

Peace will rest easy once again, in our hearts, the world cannot be shaken nor our love broken, goodness still exists in this world, nature and mankind shall be one, harmony and love will prevail,

Take these words in your dreams, for dreams they are not, it is my spirit, dream and be awake with me, know I love you my love, eternally

My kisses will awaken you from quiet slumber, they will give you strength for your journey,

Your heart will one day journey back to me, gladly all the elfs, hobbits, dwafs, humans will sing,

Glorious will be the day, honour will their hearts display, The return of the king!

True poets don't write with the ink of quill or pen, but with the ink of their heart~

[This message has been edited by A Romantic Heart (09-06-2003 07:39 AM).]

© Copyright 2003 Millette A. (Lester) Addison - All Rights Reserved
gemjop
Member Elite
since 2002-11-18
Posts 2587
Pencilveinia, USA
1 posted 2003-09-06 10:01 AM

How good was this???? and how handsome is aaragorn?

I'm keeping this, for every sentiment within your words is so beautiful and captivating.

makes me feel like smiling again.

SharaRose
Member Elite
since 2003-07-19
Posts 2501
Somewhere out there~
2 posted 2003-09-06 10:11 AM

Just beautiful!!!! I thought his name was Strider... no matter he is one of my favorites. I will never forget his (goodness)
Love was his because he deserved it. He carried with him good, and standing fast, and strong for what was good. Isn't he beautiful!!!! Pillar of strength with a nobelness for all. Wonderful write for you, and your love.

SharaRose @-->--

Of sound, and speech let all lift the hearer!

[This message has been edited by SharaRose (09-06-2003 10:12 AM).]

SongVixen
since 2003-07-06
Posts 43
England
3 posted 2003-09-07 06:24 AM

Beautiful sentiments, feels like Arwen spoke it herself.Like the photo of Aragorn seeing that was enough to read your poem.
Goldenrose
Member Elite
since 2003-05-30
Posts 3665

4 posted 2003-09-08 09:41 AM

You have braught Arwen straight off of Tolkien's page and into life my love..this is brilliant....she lives through your words...this is truly one of your very best poems....thank you for the excellant words of love and devotion my sweet elfin lady fair...

Love Goldenrose.xxxxxxxxxxx

Earth Angel
Member Empyrean
since 2002-08-27
Posts 40215
Realms of Light
5 posted 2003-09-08 10:46 AM

Dear Lady, thank you for eloquently expressing for me, the love that I carry deep within my body for Aragorn...

Sincerely,
Aragorn's Earthy Angel

Aenimal
Member Rara Avis
since 2002-11-18
Posts 7350
the ass-end of space
6 posted 2003-09-08 04:03 PM

My favourite character in all fiction, everything a man should be and considering he's about 70 years old or so during the trilogy he takes good care of himself..
As for Arwen..while Galadriel is something else. For me, brunettes from Rivendell simply rule them all

A Romantic Heart
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-03
Posts 5496
Forever In Your Heart
7 posted 2003-09-09 06:05 AM

Thanks to everyone who replied!

Gold..my Aragorn..you give me such strength and love...encouragement....you are my inspiration..and you always make me feel like a million bucks...you make me feel I can conquer the world....

xxxx love~ARH

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #28 » Arwens' Love (for Aragorn) LOTHRS

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary