navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #28 » Looking Forward To Autumn Ana Winter's Love(For ARH).
Open Poetry #28
Post A Reply Post New Topic Looking Forward To Autumn Ana Winter's Love(For ARH). Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Goldenrose
Member Elite
since 2003-05-30
Posts 3665

0 posted 2003-09-01 11:16 AM

The midnight sky flickers with the lights of stars, the world slumbers, but still i think of you and the things you do.

Shooting stars sail through the velvet sky, my world is already a magical realm of love, in it there is just me and you.

Your place in my heart is sealed, your beautiful face in my mind has been branded, let the angels watch over you as you sweetly slumber.

My seasons they do change, but my love for you grows stronger as each day passes,now at the end of my hot summer.

Excitement of the autumn and winter talking to you, sending little pieces of my love and life, giving you complete insight into my daily happenings.

My love will be scarlet in the winter weather, i will sleep and nurture it for you till you can recieve it,the distance between us will still be there, but i will never have been closer to you as i am now,as the world keeps slowly spinning.

© Copyright 2003 P.D - All Rights Reserved
A Romantic Heart
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-03
Posts 5496
Forever In Your Heart
1 posted 2003-09-01 10:23 PM

You have my heart, my head, my world is spinning, sleeping in my quiet slumber, you are there, asleep but awakened in my dreams by you and your love across the miles....

My heart has only a one track mind,
only you does it think of, constant thoughts,

Through all the beauty of the seasons,
our love changes and grows stronger,
My heart longs for the days I not only hear you read your poetry to me, but see your face as I hear it, I could go to sleep every
night listening to your voice, reciting the most exquisite love poetry of yours...safe secure..content just listening ...quitely listening..til I fall asleep in your arms..

xxxxxx These are most highly guarded in my heart...your words..your soul...your poetry..my treasures! no more can a man honor a woman as you have me with your words of love and poetry!

xxxx love ~Vermilion Queen

[This message has been edited by A Romantic Heart (09-01-2003 10:26 PM).]

Goldenrose
Member Elite
since 2003-05-30
Posts 3665

2 posted 2003-09-02 04:38 AM

My sweetest rose my love will grow through the autumn and winter months...we are only at the summit of the iceberg....beneath the cold waters, fathoms more deeper love do i have for you my love...thank you for your kind words...love xxxxxGoldenrosexxxxx.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #28 » Looking Forward To Autumn Ana Winter's Love(For ARH).

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary