navwin » Main Forums » Spiritual Journeys #2 » My Soul Of Naught
Spiritual Journeys #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic My Soul Of Naught Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Neo
since 2007-08-08
Posts 13

0 posted 2007-08-08 05:44 PM

My mind is midnight,
and my heart is morning,
when night is my crown,
and noon is my dying.

My thoughts are the dawn
slept to wake in silence,
my ghost shall slumber
upon my hour of death.

This breath of sunsets,
till the final twilight,
till the end never
in the sun forever!

© Copyright 2007 Neo - All Rights Reserved
Lighthousebob
Member Elite
since 2000-06-14
Posts 4725
California
1 posted 2007-08-16 11:28 AM

Neo,

W E L C O M E . . .

...to the Blue Pages...                    

I really enjoyed your poem. It was very descriptive and I found it to be quite "blue" or melancholy in tone (which I think makes for Great poetry), although, I did very much enjoy your intermittent splashing of light throughout the poem and especially at the end when you wrote about “in the sun forever.” I could easily interpret your word “sun” here to be either sun or son but, in either case” I left your poem feeling very uplifted and positive.

Again, I thought that this was a very well and descriptively written poem, thank you for sharing it with us here, and God bless you.

-Bob

[This message has been edited by Lighthousebob (08-16-2007 12:24 PM).]

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Spiritual Journeys #2 » My Soul Of Naught

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary