navwin » Main Forums » Spiritual Journeys #2 » GOD OUR ONLY KING
Spiritual Journeys #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic GOD OUR ONLY KING Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
jody5
since 2005-12-21
Posts 876
California, U.S.A.

0 posted 2007-08-02 01:03 AM

Dear heart feel not bad for I love you
The last thing I want is for you to be sad and blue
Grow from my love which is watered with care
Sometimes, with leaky eyes, If we dare release the tears

Don't you know that my love is true,  Jesus sent me to talk with you.  to remove you from your lonely heart.  To show you his Grace is all over the place

Remember when someone tries to take Jesus or my place.  That you are special to us in every way
How much more of Jesus or my Love can I shower you with today

Just remember to continually pray, Jesus will teach you to want to obey.  With that he will always open the door, making you want to sin no more

Someday we will meet in heaven above, Keep your eyes open for the White Dove.  Signifying Jesus Holy
Spirit we'll have  Keep our eyes open for his Angels of Love.

That day the trumpets blow and the Angel's sing
Is th day the Heavens open and all the Christian's
will be singing: Glory hallelujah there is God our
only King!

[This message has been edited by jody5 (08-03-2007 11:24 PM).]

© Copyright 2007 Kimberly Benton - All Rights Reserved
Lighthousebob
Member Elite
since 2000-06-14
Posts 4725
California
1 posted 2007-08-03 03:49 PM

Kimberly,

It's really really nice to read your poetry here again and I must say that this poem of yours read like an angel from Heaven came down and delivered it to you and to us as a message of Love, of Encouragement, and a message of Eternal Hope.

Thank you for sharing, God bless you, and, again, it was a real pleasure to read your poetry again.

-Bob

jody5
since 2005-12-21
Posts 876
California, U.S.A.
2 posted 2007-08-03 05:25 PM

I am on a new site that is therapudic for people with depression or people who have any kind of ailment.  I dedicated my poem to one girl who was suicidal and that I brought to the Lord.  Anyways with pen in hand the lord ears heaed her ry for help and MY hand dilivered his message to her.  I am so grateful to be back Bob and I am blessed by your response!

Hugs Kimberly

Lighthousebob
Member Elite
since 2000-06-14
Posts 4725
California
3 posted 2007-08-03 06:19 PM

Kimberly,

To me, you are (you are) an angel, my friend. You were called as a messenger from God to help someone who was in need of Hope, Love, Comfort, Encouragement, and of Salvation and you obeyed and you went. You helped save a Life my friend and Thank You and thank you for sharing this Beautiful Beautiful testimony.

-Bob

Joyce Johnson
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2001-03-10
Posts 9912
Washington State
4 posted 2007-08-03 08:33 PM

Tender words, lovingly spoken.  Joyce
Marge Tindal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-06
Posts 42384
Florida's Foreverly Shores
5 posted 2007-08-04 09:14 AM

Kimmie~
Very heartfelt render~
So loving and tender~
*Huglets*
~*Marge*~

~*The sound of a kiss is not as strong as that of a cannon, but it's echo endures much longer*~
Email -     noles1@totcon.com   

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Spiritual Journeys #2 » GOD OUR ONLY KING

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary