navwin » Main Forums » Spiritual Journeys #2 » Well Done (droppinginsideout's challenge)
Spiritual Journeys #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic Well Done (droppinginsideout's challenge) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Lighthousebob
Member Elite
since 2000-06-14
Posts 4725
California

0 posted 2007-07-30 01:53 PM

Sorry, Jamison, I mixed up the words from your requested first line a bit, but I do think that I still got the message across. Well, anyway, I hope I did and I do hope, also, that you and whoever else reads it will enjoy the poem.-Bob

Well Done

When He returns, I'd love to hear
Nothing more
spoke in my ear
Than this, “Well done my Faithful one
You lived your life, you loved my Son
And so loved Me and everyone
For I so loved the world I gave
His life for you that you’d be saved
And that is why you’re here today
To hear The Word and hear Him say—
Well Done!”

God bless,
Lighthouse Bob

Next challenge: "If the world should crumble and fall" ...

© Copyright 2007 Robert E. Michaud Jr. - All Rights Reserved
droppinginsideout
since 2006-08-04
Posts 54
TENN
1 posted 2007-07-30 03:42 PM

The order of the words didnt matter in this one. It was made into its own and might I say it came into its own beauty. Very nice write and I love the new challenge.

~Jamison~    "feeling sorrow for all the things u had to steal and borrow, bring back the dates we had b4 tomorrow"-red jumpsuit apparatus

sandgrain
Member Elite
since 1999-09-21
Posts 3662
Sycamore, IL, USA
2 posted 2007-07-30 08:14 PM

Well done, Bob!

Rae

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Spiritual Journeys #2 » Well Done (droppinginsideout's challenge)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary