navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #23 » this is the last one i promise
Open Poetry #23
Post A Reply Post New Topic this is the last one i promise Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
theSunflower
since 2002-11-17
Posts 11

0 posted 2002-11-17 11:18 AM

I am completely lost in you.  Thinking about you has become a part of me, a sort of character flaw.   You have become one of my personality traits.  To think of a life without out you, is to think of living without an arm or a leg, a disability that I would never fully recover from.  Just being without you now I feel hollow, even though I know that I am not alone, the emptiness consumes me more and more every second I am not able to breath you in.  This hole inside of me clouds my thoughts.  It is a veil over my ability to concentrate for any amount of time, on any subject that is not you.  I can’t do anything, so I spend countless hours poking incessantly at these little black letters, filling numerous files with random thoughts, in a pathetic attempt to cure myself of the pain caused by loving you.  

© Copyright 2002 theSunflower - All Rights Reserved
regards2you
Member Elite
since 2002-10-01
Posts 3940
California
1 posted 2002-11-17 11:33 AM

theSunflower, You are on a roll.

I've enjoyed all three.

These words...Become part of me..like a character flaw...

...one of my personality traits...

and so much more I like.

You are quite expressive. Hope you take the time to check out other forums here, etc. of all this site has to offer. Also, take the time to read and post on others poems, as well.

Thanks,

Warm Regards, Pat  

..without surrender, be on good terms with all persons..
        "Desiderata"

[This message has been edited by regards2you (11-17-2002 11:45 AM).]

garysgirl
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2002-09-29
Posts 19237
Florida, USA
2 posted 2002-11-17 11:57 AM

the Sunflower, Pat's thoughts above are also mine.
Thank you for sharing with us.

"Love makes the world go around"
~~with love and hugs from Ethel~~

Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
3 posted 2002-11-17 01:48 PM

(big hugggssssss) This is so very heartfelt, sweet friend, I know these feelings so very well because I love my Joanna so much but we live 2000 miles apart so I can't help but feel sad every now and then yet feel much better loving her than not having her around so I will always love her! (sigh) I send angel hugs your way, sweet friend, we all love you so much! You have such a beautiful heart, sweet friend, thank you for sharing!

May love and light always shine upon you!

Love,
Noah Eaton

"Underneath your clothes there's an endless story..."

Shakira

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #23 » this is the last one i promise

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary