navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » baby
Teen Poetry #6
Post A Reply Post New Topic baby Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
angel eyez
since 2003-09-05
Posts 3

0 posted 2003-09-05 10:49 PM

baby ilove you,
and i know you love me too.
i love being by your side and feeling the warmth of your lovely touch. you treat me with so much tenderness anyone would want to be in my place.
i'm happy it's me and no other girl,
being with you is like being in heaven and with no need of anything else.
baby i would do anything to be with u.
i'll tell my parents the truth, i'll tell them that i'm in love with you and that i want to be with u. and if necessary i'll go live with you too.
i know we are too young to have a life together but let me dream. dream like i do while i'm in school, i know i shouldn't daydream cuz u day school is more important that you but bay what can i do? ur in my mind all the time, day and night, raining or snowing no matter how the weather is i'll always be thnking of you and wanting to be wit u cuz your my baby, my sweet baby.

© Copyright 2003 angel eyez - All Rights Reserved
magic_612
since 2003-07-31
Posts 190
NB, Canada
1 posted 2003-09-06 09:33 AM

hey welcome to the site! This poem was a good one to start out with, made me smile. Hope to hear more from you
Maddy vanD
since 2003-09-06
Posts 99
Newfoundland, Canada
2 posted 2003-09-09 09:12 AM

I liked this one, such a wonderfully clear expression of the overwhelming nature of a new love.   I especially liked this bit: "but let me dream. dream like i do while i'm in school"...damn that is evocative!!
One suggestion....proof read your poems a bit...typos distract from the poem (sorry...I'm an English major, and all my friends are always getting mad at me cause I am always editing their stuff whether they want it or not...I can't help it)

Maddy
Poetry is not pretty....poetry is real

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
3 posted 2003-09-09 12:22 PM

Welcome to Passions!

Karilea - if I whisper, will you listen?

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » baby

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary